Cleaner, quicker, cheaper: Add Bunnings' $8 secret cleaning tool to your cleaning arsenal

Finding efficient cleaning tricks can be akin to uncovering hidden treasures. From simple solutions that tackle tough stains to techniques that streamline your routine, the world of cleaning is brimming with secrets waiting to be discovered.

Charlotte, a Professional from Care Cleaning Services, has shared her preferred solution for tackling fingerprint smudges and accumulated dirt on walls and doors that's causing quite the stir among cleaning enthusiasts.

She recommended Mr Clean Melamine Eraser Cleaning Pads from Bunnings, which you can snag from Bunnings for a mere $7.59 for a four-pack. That's less than $2 per pad for a cleaning solution that could make your life a whole lot easier!

pasted image 0 (9).png
Charlotte, a professional cleaner, highly recommended magic erasers for cleaning walls and doors. Credit: @carecleaningservicessyd/Tiktok

In a social media video that's been capturing the attention of viewers, Charlotte demonstrated the impressive power of these ‘magic erasers’.

‘They are magic erasers, and you can pretty much get any brand—I find that they work really well,’ she explained.

‘It's literally the cheapest thing ever; you don't even need to use any products. It blows my mind every time,’ Charlotte continued.

To use, simply wet the pad and gently rub it over the dirty surface.

Charlotte used it on a bathroom door with visible marks, and the results were nothing short of miraculous.

What's particularly appealing about this product is the minimal effort required—no vigorous scrubbing or harsh chemicals are needed.

It's a dream come true for those of us who prefer to avoid the fumes and residue that come with traditional cleaning products.

‘The downside to this product is that they don't last forever, and they do wear and tear quite easily, so you can only really use them temporarily during an end-of-lease clean or something like that,’ Charlotte said.

pasted image 0 (10).png
Charlotte demonstrated the effectiveness of the magic eraser. Credit: @carecleaningservicessyd/Tiktok

For those seeking a more durable option, Charlotte suggested a multi-purpose spray paired with a wet microfiber cloth, followed by a dry one.

While this method is effective, she believes it doesn't quite match up to the magic eraser's cleaning prowess.

The cleaning community has embraced this tip with open arms, sharing their own experiences and advice.

‘Using [it] dry takes [the] paint off. [I’m a] cleaner for 28 years, and I use these on everything but have to have them wet,’ a fellow cleaner said.

‘They're great, but I found they leave residue on the walls; you really need to wipe the walls down with a clean, damp cloth afterwards,’ a woman said.

‘I recently discovered that magic erasers are great for getting rid of soap scum too! Blew my mind,’ another said.

On a similar topic, an Aussie mum shared her strategies for maintaining a clean and chemical-free home with ‘low-tox’ cleaning methods.

Charlotte's favourite trick for grubby walls and doors. Credit: @carecleaningservicessyd/Tiktok

Key Takeaways

• Professional cleaner Charlotte recommended Mr Clean Melamine Eraser Cleaning Pads from Bunnings as a cost-effective solution for cleaning grubby walls and doors.
  • The cleaning pads are praised for being chemical-free and requiring minimal effort, making them ideal for quick cleans or end-of-lease cleaning.
  • They are not a long-lasting solution due to wear and tear, but they offer effectiveness compared to alternative methods.
  • Other cleaners suggested ensuring the pads are wet during use could avoid damage, and some mentioned that following up with a clean damp cloth helps prevent residue.

Have you tried these magic erasers yet? Do you have any other budget-friendly cleaning tips and tricks up your sleeve? Share your experiences and tips in the comments below.

Last edited:
Sponsored
If you're looking for top-notch house cleaning services in Palm Beach Gardens, look no further than Palm Cove Cleaning. They offer comprehensive, professional cleaning solutions tailored to your needs. From routine maintenance to deep cleaning, their attention to detail ensures your home sparkles every time. Highly recommend them for their reliable and efficient service!
Click Here:- https://palmcovecleaning.com/house-cleaning-services-palm-beach-gardens/