SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Luckyus

Luckyus

Dec 18, 2021
Here, There and Everywhere?
Cinderella

Cinderella is now 95 years old and, after a full life with the now dead prince, she sits happily on her porch, watching the world go by, with only her cat, Blue, for company.

Much to her surprise, her fairy godmother suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

“Fairy Godmother!” gasped Cinderella. “What are you doing here after all these years?”

“Cinderella,” replied the fairy “you have lived an exemplary life since I last saw you and I've come to grant you 3 more wishes.”

Cinderella was taken aback but overjoyed and after considerable thoughtful consideration, she uttered her first wish.

“My beloved prince was wonderful, but not much of an investor. I'm living hand to mouth on my disability cheques and I wish I was comfortably able to afford a few of life's little luxuries.”

Instantly her rocking chair turned into solid gold and her house transformed into a wonderful mansion. Cinderella was thrilled and said, “Oh, thank you, Fairy Godmother! This is so much more than I expected!”

“It's the least that I can do.” replied the fairy “What would you like for your second wish?”

Cinderella looked down at her frail body and said, “It would be wonderful to be young and full of the beauty and youth that I once enjoyed.”

At once, her wish became reality and her beautiful young visage returned and, much to her surprise, Cinderella felt stirrings inside her that had been dormant for years.

Then the fairy godmother spoke once more: “You have one more wish Cinderella, what shall it be?”
Cinderella looked over to the frightened cat in the corner and said, “I wish for you to transform Blue, my beloved old cat, into a kind and handsome young man.”

Magically, Blue suddenly underwent a fundamental change in his biological make-up such that, when he stood before her, he was a man so beautiful the likes of whom neither she nor the world had ever seen.

With a blazing shock of bright blue electricity, the fairy godmother was gone as suddenly as she appeared.

For a few eerie moments, Blue and Cinderella looked into each other's eyes.

Cinderella sat, breathless, gazing at the most beautiful, stunningly perfect man she had ever seen.

Then Blue walked over to Cinderella, who sat transfixed in her chair, and held her close in his young muscular arms.

He leaned in close, blowing her golden hair with his warm breath as he whispered.....

“I bet you're sorry now that you had my nuts cut off!”