Observer

Sep 21, 2022
Chat On Airplane

Chat On Airplane

A stranger was seated next to Little Johnny on the plane when the stranger turned to the Little Johnny and said,

“Let's talk

I've heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.”

Little Johnny, who had just opened his book, closed it slowly, and said to the stranger, “What would you like to discuss?”

“Oh, I don't know,” said the stranger.

“How about nuclear power?” “OK,” said Little Johnny.

“That could be an interesting topic

But let me ask you a question first.”

“A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass

The same stuff.

Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass

Why do you suppose that is?”

“Jeez,” said the stranger

“I have no idea.”

“Well, then,” said Little Johnny, “How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know sh*t?”

Little Johnny jokes are always funny….
They seem to relate to both young and old….
I laughed at them as a child and now I am almost 70 and still laugh at them. I hope they stay around forever😎