Geoff8

Jan 2, 2022
Catholic Couple

A young Catholic Couple we’re on their way to meet the priest before their marriage, unfortunately they were involved in a fatal accident.
When they arrived at the Pearly Gates they were discussing whether or not to go ahead with getting married in Heaven, so when Saint Peter opened the Pearly Gates they asked him if they could.
Saint Peter looked at the young couple and said “I will go and ask if that is possible”.
2 months passs by and the young couple were weighing up the pros and cons of being married to each other for all eternity. They dicussed the possibility of not getting along with each other and decided that they would ask the question o& Saint Peter when he returned.
A month later Saint Peter finally opens up the Pearly Gates and said to the young couple that yes it would be possible to be married.
They then asked the question of whether it was possible to get divorced if they weren’t happy.
Saint Peter threw the clip board he was holding to the ground and said in a furious voice “ I Just took 3 months to find a priest HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT WILL TAKE ME TO FIND A LAWYER?”

A young Catholic Couple we’re on their way to meet the priest before their marriage, unfortunately they were involved in a fatal accident.
When they arrived at the Pearly Gates they were discussing whether or not to go ahead with getting married in Heaven, so when Saint Peter opened the Pearly Gates they asked him if they could.
Saint Peter looked at the young couple and said “I will go and ask if that is possible”.
2 months passs by and the young couple were weighing up the pros and cons of being married to each other for all eternity. They dicussed the possibility of not getting along with each other and decided that they would ask the question o& Saint Peter when he returned.
A month later Saint Peter finally opens up the Pearly Gates and said to the young couple that yes it would be possible to be married.
They then asked the question of whether it was possible to get divorced if they weren’t happy.
Saint Peter threw the clip board he was holding to the ground and said in a furious voice “ I Just took 3 months to find a priest HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT WILL TAKE ME TO FIND A LAWYER?”
Quite demanding of them :ROFLMAO: Poor Saint Peter...