SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
I

Ian D

Mar 2, 2024
Cannibals

Three guys went hiking in the highlands of New Guinea, one was american, one was australian & the other irish.
They got caught by the cannibals & taken before the cannibal chief.
The cannibal chief says we are going to kill you, skin you, cook you up & make a canoe out of your skin, but first i will give you one last wish, who wants to go first. The American puts his hand up & goes before the chief, the chief says we are going to kill you, skin you,cook you up & make a canoe out of your skin, what is your last wish? the American says, i would love a cigarette so they oblige & take him away for execution.

The Aussie goes next & the chief says we are going to kill you, skin you, cook you up & make a canoe out of your skin, what is your last wish? The Aussie says i would like a beer. They oblige & take him away for his execution.

The Irishman is next, the chief says we are going to kill you, skin you, cook you up & make a canoe out of your skin, what is your last wish? The Irishman says a fork, the chief says what a fork as in knife & fork. The Irishman says yes, so they bring him a fork. The irishman stands up with the fork in his hand & stabs himself hard all over his chest & says your not going to make a flaming canoe out of me.

Reactions: Littleboy8