Vella Gonzaga

Vella Gonzaga

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2021
Bunnykins Porridge Bowl

compressed-Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 12.07.18 PM.jpeg
Credits: Memory Lane - Growing up in Australia/Facebook

Who here used to start their day with steaming porridge or soggy Weetbix nestled in a Bunnykins bowl? These adorable dishes were cherished parts of many Aussies’ childhoods. Did you have the whole set - plate, mug, and eggcup? Share your memories below!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NotNats
Still got some of mine. I also have pieces of my mother's and father's. I bought some over the years for my nieces and nephews when they were born, but they were not the same, made of plastic and bamboo. and not the same bone china as the old ones. Reminiscing reminds me of a happy time as a kid.

I bought my son a Bunnykins mug for his milo 38 years ago. It has rabbits in a boat on one side and a rabbit with a crab on his foot on the other. It is now my husbands coffee cup used every day and still as good as ever. Royal Doulton made some beautiful dinnerware over the years and the Bunnykins for kids is one of my favourites.