youngoldlady

Aug 30, 2021
BUBBA HAS SHINGLES❗

BUBBA HAS SHINGLES
❗️

Those of us who spend much time in a doctor's
💊
💉
office should appreciate this! Doesn't it seem more and more that physicians are running their practices like an assembly line?
Here's what happened to Bubba:
Bubba walked into a doctor's office and the receptionist asked him what he had. Bubba said: 'Shingles.' So she wrote down his name, address, medical insurance number and told him to have a seat.
Fifteen minutes later a nurse's aide came out and asked Bubba what he had.
Bubba said, 'Shingles' So she wrote down his height, weight, a complete medical history and told Bubba to wait in the examining room.
A half hour later a nurse came in and asked Bubba what he had. Bubba said, 'Shingles..' So the nurse gave Bubba a blood test, a blood pressure test, an electrocardiogram, and told Bubba to take off all his clothes and wait for the doctor.
An hour later the doctor came in and found Bubba sitting patiently in the nude and asked Bubba what he had.
Bubba said, 'Shingles.' The doctor asked, 'Where?'
Bubba said, 'Outside on the truck. Where do you want me to unload 'em??'

Is that like the phone call I made yesterday in return to a text message to ask if I was attending a dental appointment tomorrow. When the phone was answered the woman said 'yes'. Not ............ dental surgery. Then nothing, so I asked if that was the ............ dental surgery, answer 'yes'. Then nothing, So I said my name and that I would be attending the surgery on what date at what time. Then 'yes' then nothing. So I said 'well I guess that is all' and hung up. All very strange phone call.
Stranger still. I received a phone call today to ask I if would be attending the appointment tomorrow! Complete lack of communication. I guess poor Bubba was suffering the same problem, At least I kept my clothes on!.

I didn’t get this one…….why did he say that the shingles were in the truck??