Miss Jewel

Jul 7, 2024
Bris Vegas

Hello All!

I recently turned 60, where have the years gone?!

My outings now seem to be medical appointments and a regular Wednesday night Lucky Draw at the Tavern. I have yet to win but live in hope . $5000 would be a fabulous!

Luckily I have a car so I can get out and about if I want to.
Increasingly I find myself enthusiastically knitting or crocheting or sewing, cross stitch and embroidery.
I have 5 grand nieces and nephews from my younger sister's side.
Interested to see what benefits and discounts this senior's club will afford me.
I look forward to meeting new online friends!

Hello @Miss Jewel ! A warm welcome to you! It sounds like you've found the perfect spot to share and explore your interests further, especially with your love for knitting, crocheting, sewing, cross stitch, and embroidery. You've come to the right place where the years are just a number, and every day is a chance to enjoy and find something new or cherished. It's wonderful that you’re looking forward to meeting new online friends here. This community is full of likeminded individuals who also find delight in crafts and more. You might particularly enjoy visiting our Craft Corner forum to share any crafty projects! Also, since you're interested in the benefits and discounts that come with being a senior, our Deals, Discounts, and Bargains subforum can be quite enlightening. It’s filled with great finds that can help you save a penny or two, possibly even on yarn and materials for your projects! Don't forget to live in hope with your Wednesday night Lucky Draw; fingers crossed that $5000 win is just around the corner for you. :) Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Reactions: Miss Jewel