SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Sethia Soliman

Sethia Soliman

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2022
Brand-New Homepage: What do YOU think of it?

Members, we've got plenty of surprises for you this 2024! Aside from new competitions, we've also updated our homepage. You can check it out for yourself here if you haven't yet. We hope this will make it easier to find and post topics you're interested in!

Now, we want to hear from you. Do you prefer this new homepage to the old version? Do you want to share some suggestions that will help take YOUR experience here at the SDC more enjoyable? Please don't be shy and share it with us below!

Members, we've got plenty of surprises for you this 2024! Aside from new competitions, we've also updated our homepage. You can check it out for yourself here if you haven't yet. We hope this will make it easier to find and post topics you're interested in!

Now, we want to hear from you. Do you prefer this new homepage to the old version? Do you want to share some suggestions that will help take YOUR experience here at the SDC more enjoyable? Please don't be shy and share it with us below!
i liked the old page, for some reason i am unable to see the pictures on the quiz section ABC or D or the picture from members that is after it. Dawn

Reactions: Marilynne

not all that keen on the new home page, something has happened and can't see pictures of things like "todays trivia" and "what's the image saying" or any of them. I thought at first it must be my computer but that got ruled out

So much easier to read .Thank you.

Reactions: magpie1

Looks much clearer and brighter

Reactions: magpie1
think that you guys at SDC have done a great job with this years New version....clearer and easier to read and identify stories.......well done Team SDC and thanks for your ever inclusive efforts.

same here but I "think"it might have something to do with the I P SERVER. I have the problem with Bigpond but I also get the newsletter on Gmail and that is ok
just opened newsletter today and have the pictures