S

Sean Camara

Bizarre story of how one woman accidentally discovered her husband’s affair with her best friend divides social media

We all love to be surprised by our loved ones on special occasions.

Whether it's a small gift, a big gesture, or even just a simple card, being surprised by our loved ones is always a nice feeling.

However, in a twisted turn of events, one woman who had been anticipating a "surprise" from her husband discovered how he had been cheating on her with her best friend.

And the major plot twist? She found out about the affair through a baker!

We must admit, this bizarre story is quite a roller coaster. So, buckle up, folks!

TikTok user @wanderlustsweets has recently gone viral after she shared a story about how one woman found out that her husband was cheating on her with her best friend by investigating his purchase at a patisserie shop.

Credit: TikTok/@wanderlustsweets

The story, which the TikTok user claims to be sent in by a follower, started when the fan — who also happens to be a baker — received a Facebook message from a woman asking about her husband's transaction with her.

"I found your name on PayPal and was curious why my husband's sending you money?" the woman inquires.

She responds: "Hi, I hope I'm not ruining any surprise but I have a treat business and selling gift boxes for Valentine's Day."

The woman then apologised to the baker, saying: "I'm so sorry! I feel so silly, he's been acting off and I assumed the worst."

The video then relates how the woman's negative intuition turned out to be correct after she inquired about her husband's apparent purchase from the baker.

"Few days after Valentine's Day," the video recounts.

The woman claims that she got more suspicious of her husband because she did not receive any pastries and only received "some flowers" for the occasion.

She says: "I only got some flowers for Valentine's Day and was curious what my husband purchased."

The baker informs her: "He purchased a set of naughty message berries with the name Ashlee."

"That's my BEST FRIEND!" the woman, who was evidently horrified, exclaimed.

The pastry chef then apologised to the wife.

However, it was revealed that the man tried to sue the baker for outing him to his wife.

He says: "You had no right to tell my wife my order! This is a breach of contract."

"You need to tell her it was a mistake or I will sue for slander."

She stood her ground, however, telling the husband: "No, we have no contract. Maybe just don't cheat."

eRpQP9q-kgOMEYzZuzujH0IfktgLzH2xWbNOPX59UoCCZEztaih20y8emke08ZuztEjUf-qDeBba-kbZ45QL7EGeLkwk-OZ7rwV21YVaE55SaGgOG4j0_8jMm1TIGh_kh6Nta-g

The woman accidentally found out that her husband was cheating on her after asking a baker about her husband’s order. Credit: TikTok/@wanderlustsweets.

The video captured the attention of TikTok users, garnering more than 1.4 million views and thousands of comments.

One person wrote: "He breached their marriage contract first."

"You can't sue somebody for slander if they're telling the truth," another quipped.

A third sarcastically added: "There is no baker customer confidentiality lol this isn't a hospital."

A number of users also expressed their support for the baker, applauding her for not being intimidated by the husband’s threat of a lawsuit.

One comment read: "If they share a bank account she has every right to inquire about the purchase."

"Women ALWAYS KNOW," another wrote.

A third chimed in: "Bakers don't have a confidentiality clause."

"People crack me up with the lawsuit stuff. Like they are really going to pay thousands in lawyer fees!" another exclaimed.

TvZw2F7T72xjYtaIiOAcHjFI-QHXee-CT_io4vehRJ-YyaW0vYkmPiG8FPTWYD5vgcsKp0_qHmveoBAGnrjeL1_T94xpJvPKOBp1I2dDFEaYO8bwY2XvtxpDNJu-ko7VLQp2DsI

Social media users were divided about whether the baker was right for revealing the man’s purchase which led to his wife discovering his affair. Credit: TikTok/@wanderlustsweets

Meanwhile, others admitted that they disapproved of the baker's actions, with someone labelling the act as "super unprofessional".

One person said: "Morally? You did the right thing but as a business owner? Even if there is no contract you should stay out of others' business."

A number of users also said that the baker should not have meddled in her customer's personal affairs.

How about you? Do you think the baker was right for disclosing her customer's purchase to his wife? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

I want to know "how do you grow berries with naughty messages on them?"
And what is the baker doing selling fruit, don't they make bread, cakes, pastries and such.?

Dad always told us as kids...... "Know who you are dealing with....... Don't go to the dentist for a haircut!"

Bizarre story of how one woman accidentally discovered her husband’s affair with her best friend divides social media

Whether it's a small gift, a big gesture, or even just a simple card, being surprised by our loved ones is always a nice feeling.

However, in a twisted turn of events, one woman who had been anticipating a "surprise" from her husband discovered how he had been cheating on her with her best friend.

We must admit, this bizarre story is quite a roller coaster. So, buckle up, folks!

TikTok user @wanderlustsweets has recently gone viral after she shared a story about how one woman found out that her husband was cheating on her with her best friend by investigating his purchase at a patisserie shop.

The story, which the TikTok user claims to be sent in by a follower, started when the fan — who also happens to be a baker — received a Facebook message from a woman asking about her husband's transaction with her.

"I found your name on PayPal and was curious why my husband's sending you money?" the woman inquires.

She responds: "Hi, I hope I'm not ruining any surprise but I have a treat business and selling gift boxes for Valentine's Day."

The woman then apologised to the baker, saying: "I'm so sorry! I feel so silly, he's been acting off and I assumed the worst."

The video then relates how the woman's negative intuition turned out to be correct after she inquired about her husband's apparent purchase from the baker.

The woman claims that she got more suspicious of her husband because she did not receive any pastries and only received "some flowers" for the occasion.

She says: "I only got some flowers for Valentine's Day and was curious what my husband purchased."

The baker informs her: "He purchased a set of naughty message berries with the name Ashlee."

However, it was revealed that the man tried to sue the baker for outing him to his wife.

He says: "You had no right to tell my wife my order! This is a breach of contract."

She stood her ground, however, telling the husband: "No, we have no contract. Maybe just don't cheat."

eRpQP9q-kgOMEYzZuzujH0IfktgLzH2xWbNOPX59UoCCZEztaih20y8emke08ZuztEjUf-qDeBba-kbZ45QL7EGeLkwk-OZ7rwV21YVaE55SaGgOG4j0_8jMm1TIGh_kh6Nta-g

The woman accidentally found out that her husband was cheating on her after asking a baker about her husband’s order. Credit: TikTok/@wanderlustsweets.

The video captured the attention of TikTok users, garnering more than 1.4 million views and thousands of comments.

"You can't sue somebody for slander if they're telling the truth," another quipped.

A third sarcastically added: "There is no baker customer confidentiality lol this isn't a hospital."

A number of users also expressed their support for the baker, applauding her for not being intimidated by the husband’s threat of a lawsuit.

One comment read: "If they share a bank account she has every right to inquire about the purchase."

"People crack me up with the lawsuit stuff. Like they are really going to pay thousands in lawyer fees!" another exclaimed.

TvZw2F7T72xjYtaIiOAcHjFI-QHXee-CT_io4vehRJ-YyaW0vYkmPiG8FPTWYD5vgcsKp0_qHmveoBAGnrjeL1_T94xpJvPKOBp1I2dDFEaYO8bwY2XvtxpDNJu-ko7VLQp2DsI

Social media users were divided about whether the baker was right for revealing the man’s purchase which led to his wife discovering his affair. Credit: TikTok/@wanderlustsweets

Meanwhile, others admitted that they disapproved of the baker's actions, with someone labelling the act as "super unprofessional".

One person said: "Morally? You did the right thing but as a business owner? Even if there is no contract you should stay out of others' business."

A number of users also said that the baker should not have meddled in her customer's personal affairs.

How about you? Do you think the baker was right for disclosing her customer's purchase to his wife? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

I often go through our bank statement, if I see something I'm not sure of I ask my husband, but yes I also go through our PayPal acct. and check purchases there as they list what was bought, but yes I would definately call a business to check a purchase and would hope they would tell me what was bought.

The baker has fuck all to do with it ….your old man is an arsehole

Do the crime...pay the fine!!!

Absolutely the baker was right to tell her. The baker was just answering the ladies inquiry, how is she to know the husband is cheating on her!

Hello those who criticise the Baker ….I think you’re missing the point!

Reactions: relljube and Ricci

I'm glad that his cheating with her best friend was revealed. I feel for the wife who lost two people from her life. Although she is better off without them. Did the wife end the marriage?. Pun.... He though he could have is cake and eat it !. Lol.

Nope stay the hell out of other peoples business or affairs…

Reactions: Ricci
Oh what intricate webs we weave. The guy has to be a pea brain, checking the paypal statement is not something you do on a whim, but on a regular basis. How did he not know she would find out, maybe he wanted her to. Either way, keep your thoughts and actions private, don't have them splashed all over social media.:oops:

The baker d

The baker did nothing wrong, she answered a question a customer had the right in asking. He used the PayPal account, stupid man, for that only he deserved to get caught! I don't know what the outcome was however, I would melt down some chocolate laxatives, dip some strawberries in it and send them to him as a gift from an admirer! Lol

• Haha
I want to know "how do you grow berries with naughty messages on them?"
And what is the baker doing selling fruit, don't they make bread, cakes, pastries and such.?

Dad always told us as kids...... "Know who you are dealing with....... Don't go to the dentist for a haircut!"
Robbo238,
I’m thinking 🤔 the same but maybe 🤔 chocolate 🍫 writing ✍️ 😂
Don’t go to the dentist for a haircut 💇‍♂️ 💇🏼‍♀️ Is hilarious 😂

• Haha