Big thumbs up for this microwaveable pork crackle from Woolies!

Woolworths supermarket has started selling bite-size pork crackle that cooks in your microwave in just 90 seconds - perfect for a quick, easy, and guilt-free snack!

BJFrxLP0TIOV7jdX3nM9VbTsYBtZAxENxpajMuOY7IE1rbzdEcrWOKlmRjfO9JydjgsgT9ezuoIjL8ihzNlT4J1dhypp7ceJ1qOxEBUKrXNjEAyuoCL-UDzTLv9am_bYVrNXmjvY

Ingredients include Pork Rind (Antioxidants), Sea Salt, Rice Flour, Yeast Extract, Spice Oil (Pepper). Photo from Local Legends.
TikTok user @Tennilles_Deals shared a video showing her “product of the week”, which is Mr Hamfrey’s Microwave Pork Crackle.

“If you guys like pork crackle, I really recommend this,” she said, giving the product a big thumbs up.

“This gets my ‘Product of the Week’, and it’s called Mr Hamfrey’s Microwave Pork Crackle. It’s a gluten-free product, zero sugar, and it comes in the same style bag as microwave popcorn.”

The treat is made from natural pork rind and is available exclusively at Woolworths, and is currently on special for $3.00 this week.

Given that the product contains zero sugar and is 70 per cent protein, the supermarket giant endorses this to anyone on a Keto or Atkins diet.

The TikTok user then proceeded to show everyone how she prepares the tasty snack in just 90 seconds.

“So open it up, give it a bit of a shake and then it goes into the microwave for between one to two minutes. I did a minute and 30 seconds,” she said.

“You can see the bag puff up in the microwave, and when it comes out, it is crackling and popping, and the smell is really delicious.”

She recommended eating it as soon as it comes out of the microwave, saying the snack is best enjoyed warm.

Other TikTok users shared their excitement over the crackle.

“Big keto product!” wrote one user.

“I found this at Costco a few months ago, and it’s more delicious than I’d hoped!” added another.

Just in case you can’t find it in your local Woolies, the TikTok user suggested looking at the aisle where the store sells their beef jerky products.

Mr Hamfrey's Microwaveable Pork Crackle Original is available both in-store and online at Woolies.

Sponsored
Wow, This product may make it easier to make and enjoy, BUT, at $3.50 for 35grams, it works out at $100 per Kilogram !!
Better to buy the rind, and make the crackling yourself!! ( its not hard, there are many recipes on Youtube)

Also, after a lot of searching, this product is totally imported, and made from Danish Pork Rinds

Wow, This product may make it easier to make and enjoy, BUT, at $3.50 for 35grams, it works out at $100 per Kilogram !!
Better to buy the rind, and make the crackling yourself!! ( its not hard, there are many recipes on Youtube)

Also, after a lot of searching, this product is totally imported, and made from Danish Pork Rinds
You're right that is expensive :/ Maybe because it's imported, but I don't think there are any local alternatives other than making your own are there?