Behind The Forum: Meet the SDC’s Superstar Sethia

From the Editor:

Recently, we went behind the scenes with the creators of the Seniors Discount Club, Maddie and Jon. You can read their spotlight here.

Now, it’s time to re-introduce one of the first people you likely ever spoke to on the forum, @Sethia Soliman! She is one of the SDC’s longest-standing team members and lives and breathes the SDC. From my end, it’s such a pleasure to work with her, and she really is as kind and friendly in person as she is on the forum.

Without further ado, here is her spotlight!

Sponsored
What a beautiful story about Sethia, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Your Nan was right Sethia, forgiveness &moving on are so important as is kindness to others. Laughter helps a lot.
The interviews with staff are so enlightening, please keep them coming.

Thankyou for sharing a bit of yourself with us Sethia. I believe we have seen your photo at some time.

A superstar is possibly a good description of you but then l believe all SDC Staff are special to us all for the joy received from their writings.

Must be great to be young Sethia, l can't remember those days myself.

At the moment SDC staff are just name's on the daily news letters. It would be nice to be able to put face's to names. Unless of course it's an invasion of privacy.
@Andrew .... on a PC (not sure about phone app) if you go to the top of the page and click on "About Us" you can see each of the staff members pictures ....... or click on this link ....

Last edited: