mjm9

Aug 5, 2024
Bee venom scam on Facebook

I have seen lots of advertising for Bee Venom on Facebook. It is used to remove moles, warts, etc. I was given a small tube by my sister & it seemed to be working but since I need a lot I decided to buy some for myself. I clicked on a Facebook ad that reported that their product was Australian made. I chose to use a prepaid credit card with limited funds for security. I got to the payment page but received a message stating that the purchase did not go through because of website maintenance. I left it to try later. Shortly afterwards I got a message from Australia Post Prepaid Mastercard telling me that my card had been frozen due to suspicious activity & showed me four separate payments to different companies in US dollars for slightly different amounts. I contacted them to verify that I did not authorise these amounts & they cancelled the card & will replace it with a card with a different number. The ads appear on Facebook under different names but the company seems to be Wylton. Another shows Zexaro.store.
The legitimate company my sister bought from is Zoencgz. Her shipment came from somewhere overseas. I will see if it is possible to report this to Facebook though I don't know if that will be effective. I don't know if all the ads on Facebook are scams. Ad attached below.

60539-facebook_scam.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I also believe this to be a scam. I bought some and it was delivered. The jar is very small. I have nearly finished it and it has done nothing. I cannot believe that it does all the things it advertises. I reported it as a scam and FB sent me a reply that it isnt... I think FB is a scam. Do not trust anything.

I also believe this to be a scam. I bought some and it was delivered. The jar is very small. I have nearly finished it and it has done nothing. I cannot believe that it does all the things it advertises. I reported it as a scam and FB sent me a reply that it isnt... I think FB is a scam. Do not trust anything.
I was thinking that it would work if I tried it for longer. One of the large moles seemed to be getting smaller. I remember that there was no information on the size of the jar which is dodgy. At least you got your order. Four withdrawals from my card when I made just one order is crazy.

I have got out of fb as I was hit with some serious scammers. Do NOT trust fb for anything!!!

I have got out of fb as I was hit with some serious scammers. Do NOT trust fb for anything!!!
I use it to keep up to date with family that I don't see often but a couple of times I have clicked on something that looked interesting eg. a wildlife story, & suddenly I get a major alert message on my screen that I cannot exit from. The only solution is to manually shut the computer down & then restart.

Thanks for the heads up. I was tempted to order this but was wary. Can't trust anything these days it seems.
I got an email from them telling me to try ordering again but when I responded with details about what happened there was no reply. The person above told me they got a small jar which didn't work. It does sound a bit too good to be true. I haven't met anybody yet who can tell me it definitely works.

Reactions: PattiB
I purchased Bee Venom through facebook some time ago. I think it came from NZ and was in a small tube and was advertised for the relief of osteo arthritis. Both my brother and myself have OA in the joints of the fingers and is extremely painful when it flares up and we both found the Bee Venom was excellent at reducing the pain when everything else failed.

Reactions: mjm9 and PattiB
I purchased Bee Venom through facebook some time ago. I think it came from NZ and was in a small tube and was advertised for the relief of osteo arthritis. Both my brother and myself have OA in the joints of the fingers and is extremely painful when it flares up and we both found the Bee Venom was excellent at reducing the pain when everything else failed.
That's good to hear. I have seen some advertised for skin conditions like moles & others advertise arthritis relief. I don't know if it's the same cream or not. The four attempts to debit my credit card were all in US dollars with two being companies in Hong Kong while the advertisement claimed the product was made in Australia. Possibly their website was hacked. We may never know the truth.

I use it to keep up to date with family that I don't see often but a couple of times I have clicked on something that looked interesting eg. a wildlife story, & suddenly I get a major alert message on my screen that I cannot exit from. The only solution is to manually shut the computer down & then restart.
Good advice thanks.