Bike no good if your unbalanced!!!
There is always a tricycle for those of us who art unbalance both physically and mentally. Make sure to wear a helmet! As the old UK P G Tips tea commercial with the chimpanzees he would say at the tour de France race to the cheeky Fench waitress 'ca ca can ya ride tandem?' Haaaa! The happy days of my youth! Love to all on this Easter Monday! Ox

There is always a tricycle for those of us who art unbalance both physically and mentally. Make sure to wear a helmet! As the old UK P G Tips tea commercial with the chimpanzees he would say at the tour de France race to the cheeky Fench waitress 'ca ca can ya ride tandem?' Haaaa! The happy days of my youth! Love to all on this Easter Monday! Ox
Thanks, that brings back memories. My dad used to love those tea commercials with the chimps.

Reactions: mOiOz
Thanks, that brings back memories. My dad used to love those tea commercials with the chimps.
With a name handle like Reet; A wuld think thas frat North a England?
Another chimp PG Tips commercial; THe lady of the house chimp says "Coooeeeee Mr. Shifter would you like a nice refreshing cuppa tea! The removal man says "Don't mind if I do madam!" As the Piano is stuck half way down the stairs, the son is at the bottom end of the piano and says "Dad do you know, the piano is on my foot?" The father chimp who is half way along the piano at this stage, on the angle of the stairs, in his pin stripe suit with a bowler hat on, whips his nose with the sleeve of his jacket, then his hands are on the keys of the piano, looks at the son and says "You hum it son and I will play it!" plonking on the keys of the piano and bursts out laughing "Ha! Ha! Haaaaaahhhhh!

With a name handle like Reet; A wuld think thas frat North a England?
Another chimp PG Tips commercial; THe lady of the house chimp says "Coooeeeee Mr. Shifter would you like a nice refreshing cuppa tea! The removal man says "Don't mind if I do madam!" As the Piano is stuck half way down the stairs, the son is at the bottom end of the piano and says "Dad do you know, the piano is on my foot?" The father chimp who is half way along the piano at this stage, on the angle of the stairs, in his pin stripe suit with a bowler hat on, whips his nose with the sleeve of his jacket, then his hands are on the keys of the piano, looks at the son and says "You hum it son and I will play it!" plonking on the keys of the piano and bursts out laughing "Ha! Ha! Haaaaaahhhhh!
Sorry, but you are wrong. I was born in Clacton-on-Sea in Essex which is in the south east of England. The nickname Reet was given to me by one of my Australian work=mates. As my initials are REB she named me Reet the Rebel. Reet is actually short for Rita.

Reactions: Littleboy8
Sorry, but you are wrong. I was born in Clacton-on-Sea in Essex which is in the south east of England. The nickname Reet was given to me by one of my Australian work=mates. As my initials are REB she named me Reet the Rebel. Reet is actually short for Rita.
Ha! ha! Where I come from Euxton near Chorley Lancashire Reet is an acceptance of whatever is said or done like right? Have a great day and hope you have had a reet great Easter Weekend? Regards Phil

How true, overall, it is a real problem for a lot of financially stretched people in our
country.
It could be funny, but with the reality of it
bringing itself into the forefront for a lot
of people. It doesn't really cause a laugh..
I have a life Plan which I have kept all of my life. It is not news, and a lot of people
follow the practice of it.
"If you can't pay cash, you can't buy it."
Not always following this is a temptation
that you can't afford, if you want to be
Independent.

How true, overall, it is a real problem for a lot of financially stretched people in our
country.
It could be funny, but with the reality of it
bringing itself into the forefront for a lot
of people. It doesn't really cause a laugh..
I have a life Plan which I have kept all of my life. It is not news, and a lot of people
follow the practice of it.
"If you can't pay cash, you can't buy it."
Not always following this is a temptation
that you can't afford, if you want to be
Independent.
We were taught as children that if you want something badly enough you should save until you have enough money to buy it. Otherwise you don't really need nor want it.