Aussie toddler’s adorable daily affirmations clips go viral on social media

Aussie toddler’s adorable daily affirmations clips go viral on social media
Two-year-old Aleksandra Dimitrievski is making the rounds on social media for her adorable daily affirmations which are bringing smiles to people all over the world.

The Dimi Family have recently gone viral on social media platforms TikTok and Instagram for posting adorable clips of their two-year-old daughter.

2-year-old Aleksandra Dimitrievski makes rounds on social media by starring in adorable daily affirmations clips which amassed over 2 million views on TikTok and thousands of views on Instagram. Credit: Instagram/@TheDimiFamily

In the videos, which have amassed thousands of views on Instagram and over two million views on TikTok, the little girl usually starts with 'Hey!' followed by an uplifting mantra.

“You are bold, you are brilliant, you are beautiful,” said Aleksandra.

“Today you will not let other people’s words affect you. You are worthy of greatness!”

Parents Nick and Sofia Dimitrievski run the social media accounts where they share snaps and clips of their family adventures with Aleksandra and their 4-year-old older daughter Mila.

The mum-of-two told TODAY Parents: “We started posting Aleksandra’s affirmation videos on TikTok and the response was overwhelming,”

“We had so many comments on how happy our videos made people, how it calmed their anxiety and even saved their life.”

Sofia went on to say that the inspiration behind the daily affirmation posts is a heartbreaking life event: her brother's early death.

“Mental health is something very close to my heart,” she explained.

“I lost my brother 10 years ago due to it and my daughter is named after him which makes this even more special because she is now helping spread love and joy to the world.”

V4h8650Cd3dMF3G808VbTGVHbjXHm_Yl8lbRmY0VGlGDkV2fBkXC55_UDPGWZMQpn4156p9QTT19DU71xNT76TfpBr8m3itqMd9TaHN6RhfsZRuGVucr40GnTmgjXXQZFIgiG3k=s1600

Mum-of-two Sofia Dimitrievski said that her brother’s heartbreaking early death inspired the daily affirmations clips, cites that mental health is important. Credit: Instagram/@TheDimiFamily

The mother also said that her daughter finds joy making the one-take videos, which usually takes around five minutes to shoot.

“It’s crazy considering she’s a two-year-old,” Dimitrievski explained.

“That’s why I just know she was meant to do these messages so we can make people happy,” she added.

“To know that my family, especially my daughter, can make people’s days and lives better by bringing happiness into their home with our videos is honestly the greatest gift we could ever receive,” Dimitrievski said.

Did watching the video make your day too? Tell us in the comments below.

• Love
Reactions: WendyP and Yvonne
Sponsored