Red_101au

Aug 18, 2023
Arthur Wankbrake

A man driving down the road is suddenly stopped by a local cop
The cop asks his name to which he replies "Arthur Wankbrake"
The cop then asks where he works to which he replies "Balls, Balls, Bigger Balls and Bearings"
The cop shakes his head and tells him to get on his way.
A few miles down the road he is pulled over by another cop
The cops asks his name to which he replies "Arthur Wankbrake"
The cop then asks where he works to which he replies "Balls, Balls, Bigger Balls and bearings"
The cop shakes his head and tells him to hop it.

These two cops happen to meet up at the police station and one says to the other
I had this real weird one today, says his name was Arthur Wankbrake
the second cop says Balls, Balls, Bigger Balls and Bearings. I pulled him over too

The first cops says I think we better check this guy out
so they grab the phone book and look up Balls, Balls, Bigger Balls and Bearings and give them a call
The man on the other end of the phone says "Balls, Balls, Bigger Balls and Bearings, John speaking"
the cops says, Hi this is officer smith from the local police station, Im just doing a routine check, I want to know if you have an Arthur Wankbrake there.
The man on the phone says "Come off it mate, we dont even get smoko"

Last edited:
Reactions: Littleboy8
Arthur Wankbrake

A man driving down the road is suddenly stopped by a local cop
The cop asks his name to which he replies "Arthur Wankbrake"
The cop then asks where he works to which he replies "Balls, Balls, Bigger Balls and Bearings"
The cop shakes his head and tells him to get on his way.
A few miles down the road he is pulled over by another cop
The cops asks his name to which he replies "Arthur Wankbrake"
The cop then asks where he works to which he replies "Balls, Balls, Bigger Balls and bearings"
The cop shakes his head and tells hip to hop it.

These to cops happen to meet up at the police station and one says to the other
I had this real weird one today, says his name was Arthur Wankbrake
the second cop says Balls, Balls, Bigger Balls and Bearings. I pulled him over too

The first cops says I think we better check this guy out
so they grab the phone book and look up Balls, Balls, Bigger Balls and Bearings and give them a call
The man on the other end of the phone says "Balls, Balls, Bigger Balls and Bearings, John speaking"
the cops says, Hi this is officer smith from the local police station, Im just doing a routine check, I want to know if you have an Arthur Wankbrake there.
The man on the phone says "Come off it mate, we dont even get smoko"
😂😹😹😹that deserves 4 laughs