Skipton

Feb 2, 2022
Are You Having Your Shots Regularly?

Finally decided it was time to have my first shot yesterday
and admit was feeling a bit nervous but was
impressed with how smooth it went.
Now all the medical advice probably says you should wait
some time for the second one but as I was feeling fine
with no noticeable side effects I had my second one then and there.
Do admit to be feeling a little nauseous and dizzy after but

I guess it takes most people a bit of time if they’ve never tried tequila before.

I would have loved to have been able to share that joke, but nobody would ever believe that my first shot ever was only yesterday.
Reminds me of the young bloke that goes into a bar and orders a treble Tequila which knocks straight back and orders another which he also knocks straight back. The barmen asked what he was celebrating, to which he replied his first blowjob, the barmen said that's great, let me give you the next one on the house?. In which the young bloke replied no thanks if the first two didn't take the taste out of his mouth then another one wouldn't

Am I the only one who tried tequila for the first time at 10 years old, when I confused by mistake my fathers cup with mine and drank a huge sip out of it. I was drunk within minutes and sleeping after half and hour.

Am I the only one who tried tequila for the first time at 10 years old, when I confused by mistake my fathers cup with mine and drank a huge sip out of it. I was drunk within minutes and sleeping after half and hour.
Well, you beat me! I was an old 17yrs old when I had my first (of many) tequilas, but they were by choice. Not anymore!

Well, you beat me! I was an old 17yrs old when I had my first (of many) tequilas, but they were by choice. Not anymore!
the difference is that it was my first and last one (almost), I tried it again when I was 20 at a friends house when we were already drunk and got nothing left to drink than a bottle of Tequila, the most fun is that the story has the same ending, so after the last time I decided that tequila is not for me

Reactions: DLHM