SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
J

James Gutierrez

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 11, 2021
Any relaxing weekend plans on the horizon?

Well, well, we've made it to Friday afternoon again, members! I don't know about you, but I'm ready to leave the worries behind for a couple of days.

This weekend, I'll be beach-bound with the SDC team to soak up some rays. A little saltwater therapy never hurts!

Hopefully, you all have something relaxing planned, too—whether it's firing up the barbie with the family, getting stuck into a good book, or just putting your feet up. Let us know what you've got in store!

1714090439108.png

Well at 77 and working 3 days a week,, UP AT 4AM yesterday to lay out the park for Dawn service,, then seeing posts about not being able to have a laugh on ANZAC DAY (I AM RETURNED VETERAN) I AM GOING TO RELAX AND LAUGH MY ARSE OFF

Reactions: Littleboy8
Well at 77 and working 3 days a week,, UP AT 4AM yesterday to lay out the park for Dawn service,, then seeing posts about not being able to have a laugh on ANZAC DAY (I AM RETURNED VETERAN) I AM GOING TO RELAX AND LAUGH MY ARSE OFF
P.S. May also have a Mud Crab salad and a dozen or so OYSTERS here in beautiful downtown Karuah

Reactions: Littleboy8
Beautiful and sunny here in Victoria so I’ll go walkies with my cat 🐱 haha to the letterbox and back do some gardening and cook something.🤔
Now where’d I put that bottle of wee wee.🤣🤣
(Good for the garden so some bright spark on here said)🙀