SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
J

James Gutierrez

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 11, 2021
Any holiday plans coming up?

Hey there, wonderful members! With Easter just around the corner, I thought it'd be lovely to touch base with all of you. How's life treating you lately?

As for me, things have been buzzing with excitement as I prepare for an upcoming overseas trip! I can hardly contain my excitement. My mum, my brother, and I are gearing up for a few days in South Korea to celebrate Mum's birthday and recharge our batteries. Oh, and we're crossing our fingers for a glimpse of those beautiful cherry blossoms in full bloom!

What about you, folks? Any exciting holiday plans on the horizon? Share your favourite destinations or travel tips with me in the comments below—I'd love to hear all about it!

1710975939050.png
Image source: Unsplash

• Love
Reactions: Athena E.
We are heading off on April 8 to do a road trip with friends. We are going to Nindagully Pub, Lightning Ridge, Bourke doing the Darling River run. Broken Hill, Woomera, Roxby Downs, Coober Pedy, Painted Desert, Oodnadatta, Lake Eyre and hopefully get across to Birdsville. Weather dependant of course. So getting the car and van ready. We are looking at 7 to 8 weeks on he road. Getting excited. Hope you do see the Cherry Blossoms because they are beautiful. We went to Japan early March last year and they came out a bit earlier so all the way along we watched them come out into blossom every day. Have a great holiday and have fun

• Love
Reactions: James Gutierrez
My wife and l are into cruising from Melbourne. We've been to N Z 3 times, and once to Queensland. Our next cruise is just a 7 day one to South Australia departing October. Our first short stop is Phillip island. Then Adelaide,( will catch up with family), Kangaroo island and Port Lincoln, returning to Melbourne. Looking forward to it.

My partner and I are off to a WINE cruise out of Sydney departing 5 April. Stops in Melbourne, Adelaide, Kangaroo Island and back to Sydney. Then about a week around Sydney and the live show of Westside Storey. Looking forward to it.
Best all round trip so far was 7 day cruise out of Vancouver up to Alaska, then a train trip of around 5 days ( not the Rocky Mountains train trip). Absolutely brilliant all round.