SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
M

Maddison Dwyer

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 20, 2021
Anti-Bucket List!

Hi Members! I saw this the other day and just had to add it to our forum to see what you all had to say! I would love to hear all your Anti-Bucket list suggestions. What have you done in the past that you would never do again? Or what would you tell / warn your 20 year old self about, if you could tell them anything?

I had a long, hard think about this one, and this is my anti-bucket list suggestion: Never do something you don't want to do, because it makes someone else happy.

What do you all think? I can’t wait to see what you all have to say, post your Anti-Bucket list suggestions the comments below!

256904317_5364931383533422_8232921121027508384_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Members! I saw this the other day and just had to add it to our forum to see what you all had to say! I would love to hear all your Anti-Bucket list suggestions. What have you done in the past that you would never do again? Or what would you tell / warn your 20 year old self about, if you could tell them anything?

I had a long, hard think about this one, and this is my anti-bucket list suggestion: Never do something you don't want to do, because it makes someone else happy.

What do you all think? I can’t wait to see what you all have to say, post your Anti-Bucket list suggestions the comments below!

Go on a rollercoaster and the Ferris wheel at Luna Park in Sydney.

Buy a motor bike because it is cheaper to get to work.

@Sherza @Maritz41 Would love you both to elaborate on this one... This one I always come back to: Is it the ACT OF getting married ie. Legalising things and making things more complicated OR is it the act of having one single partner for the entirety of your life? OR both!
I don't think humans were meant to have one partner for so long, I think 20 years is the limit.

Yes, I like the suggestion not to do anything you don’t want to. I’ve done a lot of that to appease people… Also, love can be blind so take your time in a new relationship before living together or getting married. A person will always show their true colours eventually. You never know the real person until you live with them…
My wife still does not know me after 15 years.

Marry a Feminist

Reactions: Ricci

I would never go Sky diving. I would never Bungy Jump. ALSO I would be very unlikely go on a Chair-lift again, unless it was to go up the side of a Mountain, facing the Mountain as I did in Queenstown in New Zealand in 1982. ALSO I would be very unlikely to go up a Sky-scraper to the Viewing platform. Above 10 stories high.

I would NEVER go over the 4th floor of a building or a Ferris Wheel or a chair lift. I get dizzy and am drawn to the edge, Very frightening. No problems in a plane as it is moving forward at speed.

Don't burn all of my Beatles memorabilia just because my Fiance ( now Husband ) told me we didn't have room for all of my junk. Some of it would have been worth big bucks now !!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: Annette V
Would never go skinny dipping and dive off a 4 mtr rock face into unknown water ever again, walked around like John Wayne for week.
Suppose it could have ended alot worse, a foot higher and I could have been impaled through the stomach.