1. BOOKS
2. RANDOM
3. FORK
4. PANTS
5. PULSE
6. SIX

You got all 6 wrong .... didn' t you??

You do NOT have an Alzhemier Problem, ... you have a Sex Problem

Your right , I do have a sex problem= NOT ENOUGH!
Nothing to do with spelling!
She says "abstinence makes the heart grow fonder"
I say "PIGS BUM it does".. 😾 😾
Mando, this is my reply to you. ;)

Reactions: Littleboy8
Great questions. Will take it down to the library bus where we meet as a community. Last fortnight we were given mystery love themed books to read and come back tomorrow with a short report. Mine was a first novel set in 1400’s about male sexual love based against the male dominated earldoms etc.
To be honest given a few things, not my idea of male love.
The few things us my cancer treatment has basically gelded me mentally and physically.
Next is my view in the perfect world, extra’s can someone provide the perfect world please?
Male to male love is quite usual in history but usually non-sexual. It’s usually about caring very much for another, not in the way of Ruth in the Bible, but in extremely hard times of the ultimate stress of a friend dying like in the trenches in the WW’s.
Those events of male live and bonding I accept wholeheartedly.

I have no views of the current situation except to say that I understand that some folks are wired not the same as me.
My view is if that’s the relationship you seek then pass me by but know I wish you success

Reactions: maherdj and Cateyes