My daughter has one named Jack. He loves to sit next to 2 year old Thomas at the dinner table. It hardly hits the floor before its all cleaned up.
Far more reliable than the robot cleaner which has to have everything cleared away before it will even start and then will often gie up at the first obstacle

So🎅Other people may not have🎅
Quite agree, some may have not seen it, but my comment was just that, a comment, not a complaint. My husband often says to me "have you seen this or heard about that" and I say "Oh yes I saw that on fb" a simple comment. Some folk just like to make something out of a perfectly innocent comment.

Quite agree, some may have not seen it, but my comment was just that, a comment, not a complaint. My husband often says to me "have you seen this or heard about that" and I say "Oh yes I saw that on fb" a simple comment. Some folk just like to make something out of a perfectly innocent comment.
They do don’t they Wendy 😁merry Christmas to you.🎅

Join the conversation

News, deals, games, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.

Seniors Discount Club

The SDC searches for the best deals, discounts, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.
  1. New members
  2. Jokes & fun
  3. Photography
  4. Nostalgia / Yesterday's Australia
  5. Food and Lifestyle
  6. Money Saving Hacks
  7. Offtopic / Everything else

Latest Articles

• We believe that retirement should be a time to relax and enjoy life, not worry about money. That's why we're here to help our members make the most of their retirement years. If you're over 60 and looking for ways to save money, connect with others, and have a laugh, we’d love to have you aboard.
  • Advertise with us

User Menu

Enjoyed Reading our Story?

• Share this forum to your loved ones.
Change Weather Postcode×
Change Petrol Postcode×