ALDI shoppers rejoice over one food item's comeback: 'It's been too long!'

As the crisp air of the cooler months settles in, there's nothing quite like indulging in a warm, comforting treat that tantalises taste buds.

Enter the latest craze that's taken Australian food enthusiasts by storm, which can be found in the humble, chilled aisles of ALDI.

ALDI's Crumbed Camembert with Cranberry Dip ($4.49) has been a limited-time item in the supermarket's rotation.

Since then, the crumbed camembert has become a sought-after item, popping in and out of ALDI's special buys.

Whenever it makes an appearance, it's met with a flurry of enthusiasm from cheese lovers nationwide.

Shoppers immediately took to social media to express their excitement about the product's comeback.

compressed-camembert.jpeg
ALDI's Crumbed Camembert has been a fan-favourite item among shoppers. Image Credit: Facebook/ALDI Mums

'It's back! It's so good,' one shopper shared, echoing the sentiments of many shoppers.

'I haven't seen this in store in ages,' another comment read.

'Are these back? I search for these every week! It's been too long!' a third exclaimed.

'Now I know it's back in store, I'll have to get some...no self-control over here,' a fourth said.

A curious shopper asked if it could be savoured cold, only to be met with a resounding consensus.

'Cook it! It's incredible,' a commenter said.

'When it's cooked, it's next-level delicious,' noted one fan.

'These are amazing, especially hot and gooey,' another added.

'These are amazing on a burger,' another shopper said, suggesting that it can be enjoyed with other treats.

The accompanying cranberry dip provides a sweet and tangy counterpoint to the rich, melty cheese.

It's this combination that has shoppers returning to ALDI's aisles, eager to relive the experience.
If you're on the hunt for a sumptuous snack that promises warmth and satisfaction, make your way to ALDI and secure a box of this crumbed camembert.

It's more than a treat; it's a small indulgence to savour during the chilly evenings.

With the social media buzz showing no signs of dying down, these cheesy rounds may only linger on the shelves for a while.
Key Takeaways

• ALDi's Crumbed Camembert with Cranberry Dip gained popularity among shoppers as it returned to the shelves.
  • Priced at $4.49, this limited-time-only snack generated excitement on social media with reviews from customers.
  • Shoppers also shared that the crumbed camembert rounds could be enjoyed cooked, leading to a creamy, melted centre.
  • The cranberry dip also provided a sweet and tangy flavour that complements the warm cheese.
Have you tried this ALDI sensation? What creative ways have you served up this crumbed camembert? Share your preparation tips and winter food finds with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
Over the years have bought this product many times. It's really delicious and at such a brilliant price. There are two portions in the container, so such a cheap starter or whatever you want to use it for. As always, Aldi produces such a great item.

Aldi's products are made by a major company is Coles, Woolworths, Costco(Kirkland brand), IGA, Foodland
One name Aldi uses for its products is Brookvale

Reactions: Tervueren
I have purchased this product many times previously and impressed guests when I have served it. We enjoyed it regularly for the two of us as the price is so reasonable so I am pleased that it has returned to the shelves again.