Aldi shoppers are swooning over this $10 smoothie cup — “These are the best!”

Aldi fans have been swooning over this $10 smoothie cup, and we can totally see why!

The smoothie tumbler, which is part of Aldi's range of Special Buys, features an insulated body double-walled with stainless steel that keeps drinks icy cold for hours.

The cup also comes with a metal straw and has a 540ml capacity.

Dvi8_8CqMY8G9l6a-ZJXbc5gletETu3p0l6fEOrhHkzFbfQb2EkcELRLqEDGyd7-rkppfNm9_HEHVvlUvKNLxv0avm7oR4ohEAZU5wkbSA30YcxINrffLc70uNVhUdPmBSyoYEY

This $10 smoothie tumbler is flying off the shelves of Aldi stores nationwide and is now sold out online. Credit: Aldi Mums/Facebook.

Well, it's not summertime without sipping on some delicious smoothie, yeah?

It is no surprise that stocks of this smoothie tumbler are flying off the shelves of Aldi, with the item selling out from the supermarket's website.

However, some lucky shoppers were still able to get their hands on the tumblers as some stores still have stock on display.

One shopper took to Facebook to share that stocks for the "amazing" smoothie tumbler were still in abundance at her local store in Brown Plains, Queensland.

"I've been waiting for these! I have two and I love them!" one mum wrote.

Another added: "I bought one a week ago and it's amazing!"

"These are the best!" a third quipped.

Another mum said that she saw "heaps" of the tumblers at the Mornington store in Victoria.

2VKpu5c6BPcSB-OpHIoaRVaEmO6k-kZNvTC7ryd2p-QsufFZ8gfmk04jOWmBeAx5_sC8NLeLX3jKZhL7jEwRioqzre8BYL4mL_xdcQzxlr4YTXUCoGhBDAmJMv6bCFHuNnsL0DA

Aldi fans reported that stocks of the smoothie tumblers are still available in some local stores. Credit: Aldi Mums/Facebook.

So, for those who are keen to nab these tumblers, you might want to check your local store if they have them available.

If you happen to have scored one of these smoothie tumblers, or are just looking to enjoy a refreshing fruity drink at home we recommend checking out this video for a delicious, healthy smoothie recipe that’s ideal for diabetics.

Credit: YouTube/Pregnancy and Postpartum TV

Reactions: Ricci
Sponsored
Could be a bargain I suppose! I have a problem with metal straws, they scare me. I visualise children running with their cups and falling can you imagine the damage a metal straw can cause. 😬🥺😩
Why are kids (even in your head) running with a drink in their hands? This argument against metal straws could be used for so many things, pens, pencils, rulers, scissors, cutlery etc etc.. My grandkids have used metal straws perfectly safely for years now. I really feel that this is one fear that you can put to bed.:)

Reactions: SETTLER and Gaena
Could be a bargain I suppose! I have a problem with metal straws, they scare me. I visualise children running with their cups and falling can you imagine the damage a metal straw can cause. 😬🥺😩
Teach them to sit down when eating and drinking preferably at a table, Time and place for everything.
Even a waxed paper straws can poke an eye out.