ALDI’s mattress-in-a-box is making a return this week!

Forget drinking and social gatherings – when we reach a certain age, we come to realise that there’s nothing more exciting than hitting the hay and getting a good night’s sleep. So if you’ve been meaning to give your bedroom a revamp, you’ll love this news.

ALDI is bringing back its cult-favourite mattress-in-a-box on Wednesday, August 3!

The retailer has gained thousands of fans after it sold boxed mattresses in the past, all of which have effortlessly won the hearts of shoppers because of their top-notch quality and value for money.

The mattress will be available in all sizes and are a part of the Sweeter Dreams and Relaxation Rituals Special Buys. The range also includes a $79.99 Weighted Blanket, Memory Foam Pillows for $39.99, and silk pillowcase and eye mask sets costing $39.99.

ALDI described the new mattress as expertly engineered with premium pocket spring technology, a layer of memory foam for enhanced support (Eurotop design), and covered in a polyester jacquard quilted fabric. Not too shabby, eh?

YAn2_kGR2Ed4MFtOy7L5JOaB7lvGcg3Ob2KraZ1pTBPnV9m2Ed9dI6-4-V4d9pkYws-_L-SF9F1AQgNfV5QGehZXN0GFeS03CQ4KX0J-nW_mxC_Jhqh3_uLCK42fDo4TV8gmoHTM7GCcyIO_nDzDlAo

Sleep tight, everyone! Source: The Latch

But the good news doesn’t end there – the boxed mattress also won’t cost you a fortune. Here’s the full price list according to their sizes:
  • Single - $159
  • King single - $189
  • Double - $219
  • Queen - $259
  • King - $299

To keep your mattress in tip-top condition, don’t forget to protect them with the ALDI bamboo charcoal mattress protector, retailing from $49.99 each.

ALDI fans aren’t shy about expressing their love for the bedroom staple in Facebook groups and are ready to flock to the stores for this new version.

Even though ALDI’s new boxed mattress is a lot cheaper compared to big brands, $159 to $299 is still quite the splurge considering the escalating cost of living these days. So, it’s natural for some to ask if it’s really worth the splurge.

XGHuKUZMr8OaT7f9lBm1HIRqK09309LjxH57FRelkCAz3AjsanZNefqArbfOmvlroHggMxSDxa54zQixyJ9dt1piqFRCqZm3idi_Kckc60Zniv0MA0ROLMCmWu4wKeM8rXTbLFIp2BbrTwIOKJrs0lA

ALDI’s Bamboo Charcoal Bed Range. Source: ALDI Australia

With that being said, here’s what a few of the customers think about the retail giant’s mattress range:

‘I got one for my son in 2020 and it's still going strong.’ one shopper said.

‘They are firm,’ declared another. ‘It's as good as the day I bought it.’
A third chimed that they bought one last year, and ‘I've been waiting for them to come back so I can get another.’

Others confirmed that the mattress was good value for money, with one detailing: ‘It's great for the price and very comfy. I would definitely buy it again.’

Some fans raised concerns about the mattresses losing their firmness after a few years, but they also acknowledged that this issue is bound to happen with just about any bed.

This isn’t the only product that shoppers are going crazy for this week in ALDI stores. Among the retailer’s trending buys is the $16.99 Defrosting Chopping Board! You may read more about this popular item by clicking here.

Have you ever gotten your hands on one of ALDI’s iconic mattresses? If not, did its mattress-in-a-box pique your interest? Let us know in the comments below!

Check out a detailed review of ALDI’s boxed mattress by watching the video below:

Source: David Abela

Sponsored
Seeing as how they have a layer of memory foam on top can they be used with an electric blanket? It is my understanding that memory foam is activated by body heat so the heat from an electric blanket would ruin it. I might be wrong and the product may have moved on since I last brought a mattress but I can't live without my leccy blanket in the winter!:unsure:

Forget drinking and social gatherings – when we reach a certain age, we come to realise that there’s nothing more exciting than hitting the hay and getting a good night’s sleep. So if you’ve been meaning to give your bedroom a revamp, you’ll love this news.

ALDI is bringing back its cult-favourite mattress-in-a-box on Wednesday, August 3!

The retailer has gained thousands of fans after it sold boxed mattresses in the past, all of which have effortlessly won the hearts of shoppers because of their top-notch quality and value for money.

The mattress will be available in all sizes and are a part of the Sweeter Dreams and Relaxation Rituals Special Buys. The range also includes a $79.99 Weighted Blanket, Memory Foam Pillows for $39.99, and silk pillowcase and eye mask sets costing $39.99.

ALDI described the new mattress as expertly engineered with premium pocket spring technology, a layer of memory foam for enhanced support (Eurotop design), and covered in a polyester jacquard quilted fabric. Not too shabby, eh?

YAn2_kGR2Ed4MFtOy7L5JOaB7lvGcg3Ob2KraZ1pTBPnV9m2Ed9dI6-4-V4d9pkYws-_L-SF9F1AQgNfV5QGehZXN0GFeS03CQ4KX0J-nW_mxC_Jhqh3_uLCK42fDo4TV8gmoHTM7GCcyIO_nDzDlAo

But the good news doesn’t end there – the boxed mattress also won’t cost you a fortune. Here’s the full price list according to their sizes:
  • Single - $159
  • King single - $189
  • Double - $219
  • Queen - $259
  • King - $299

To keep your mattress in tip-top condition, don’t forget to protect them with the ALDI bamboo charcoal mattress protector, retailing from $49.99 each.

ALDI fans aren’t shy about expressing their love for the bedroom staple in Facebook groups and are ready to flock to the stores for this new version.

Even though ALDI’s new boxed mattress is a lot cheaper compared to big brands, $159 to $299 is still quite the splurge considering the escalating cost of living these days. So, it’s natural for some to ask if it’s really worth the splurge.

XGHuKUZMr8OaT7f9lBm1HIRqK09309LjxH57FRelkCAz3AjsanZNefqArbfOmvlroHggMxSDxa54zQixyJ9dt1piqFRCqZm3idi_Kckc60Zniv0MA0ROLMCmWu4wKeM8rXTbLFIp2BbrTwIOKJrs0lA

With that being said, here’s what a few of the customers think about the retail giant’s mattress range:

A third chimed that they bought one last year, and ‘I've been waiting for them to come back so I can get another.’

Others confirmed that the mattress was good value for money, with one detailing: ‘It's great for the price and very comfy. I would definitely buy it again.’

Some fans raised concerns about the mattresses losing their firmness after a few years, but they also acknowledged that this issue is bound to happen with just about any bed.

This isn’t the only product that shoppers are going crazy for this week in ALDI stores. Among the retailer’s trending buys is the $16.99 Defrosting Chopping Board! You may read more about this popular item by clicking here.

Have you ever gotten your hands on one of ALDI’s iconic mattresses? If not, did its mattress-in-a-box pique your interest? Let us know in the comments below!

Check out a detailed review of ALDI’s boxed mattress by watching the video below:

I must admit I haven’t bought one but at that price I am very tempted.
Thank you for this article.

• Single - $159
  • King single - $189
  • Double - $219
  • Queen - $259
  • King - $299

Rubbish

Reactions: Ricci