Airline Vietjet launches massive giveaway to all local and international destinations!

How would you like to explore some nearby international destinations, such as Bali, Malaysia, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan, or go on a local holiday somewhere in Australia without breaking the bank?

Prepare yourself as the deal of the year is about to take off!

Budget airline Vietjet is here to make every traveller’s dreams come true!

On Saturday, September 9, between the hours of 0:00 to 23:59 GMT +7–that's from September 9, 3 am to 2:59 am AEST on September 10–millions of airfare tickets to all international and domestic destinations will be available at a whopping $0 price tag (excluding taxes and surcharges)!

SDC Images.png
Vietjet offers $0 ticket prices for destinations such as Bali, Malaysia, Japan, South Korea, and more! Image sources: VietJet Air, Klook.

The discounted fares are valid for travelling dates between September 18, 2023 and March 31, 2024.

With flights departing from Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney.

The discounted fares are also subject to availability, so if you’re planning a holiday soon, it’s best to book early!

The discount will be applied automatically, and no code is needed to make use of this awesome deal!

Moreover, while the tickets themselves are completely free, travellers will still have to pay corresponding taxes and surcharges.

You can easily book your tickets through Vietjet's website, which you can access through this link, or through their app, which you can download through the App Store for IOS users and Google Play for Android users.

How To Prepare for Travel

We’ve put together a few handy tips to ensure you’re well-prepared for an enjoyable trip!

First up, it's crucial to hit the essentials–passport, visa and travel insurance. Ensure your passport has at least six months' validity from your planned date of return.

As for visas, it's important to check the requirements for your destination well in advance.

Don’t forget the importance of travel insurance! We know you’re caught up in the excitement of scoring a free ticket, but having travel insurance will give you peace of mind for your journey.

Second, it’s time to pack and plan ahead. Remember to put together a checklist, including travel essentials, the proper clothes for your destination's climate, toiletries, and travel adapters for charging your gadgets. Don't forget a good book or a downloaded film or series for your flight!

Next, think of your itinerary. The destinations on offer are dreamy, from the beautiful temples of Japan and palaces of South Korea to the serene landscapes of Bali. Research these places in advance, decide on the must-see spots, and scope out the local cuisine–there is so much fun in planning too!

Lastly, let's not forget about the language factor. If you're jetting off to a non-English-speaking country, it might be handy to pick up a few phrases in the local tongue. Not only will this enhance your travel experience, but it might also win you a few brownie points with the locals!
Key Takeaways
  • Budget airline Vietjet is offering $0 airfare tickets for 24 hours between the hours of 0:00 to 23:59 GMT +7–that's from September 9, 3 am to 2:59 am AEST on September 10.
  • The passengers will only need to cover the costs for corresponding taxes and surcharges.
  • The discounted fares can be used to fly to any location between September 18, 2023 and March 31, 2024.
  • Flights can be booked via the airline’s website or through Vietjet’s app.
So dear members, if you’ve been looking for an excuse to pack your bags and go, then this could be your moment!

Let us know where your dream destination is and if you’ll be taking advantage of this promo from VietJet in the comments below!

Sponsored
How would you like to explore some nearby international destinations, such as Bali, Malaysia, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan, or go on a local holiday somewhere in Australia without breaking the bank?

Prepare yourself as the deal of the year is about to take off!

Budget airline Vietjet is here to make every traveller’s dreams come true!

On Saturday, September 9, between the hours of 0:00 to 23:59 GMT +7–that's from September 9, 3 am to 2:59 am AEST on September 10–millions of airfare tickets to all international and domestic destinations will be available at a whopping $0 price tag (excluding taxes and surcharges)!

View attachment 29197
Vietjet offers $0 ticket prices for destinations such as Bali, Malaysia, Japan, South Korea, and more! Image sources: VietJet Air, Klook.

The discounted fares are valid for travelling dates between September 18, 2023 and March 31, 2024.

With flights departing from Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney.

The discounted fares are also subject to availability, so if you’re planning a holiday soon, it’s best to book early!

The discount will be applied automatically, and no code is needed to make use of this awesome deal!

Moreover, while the tickets themselves are completely free, travellers will still have to pay corresponding taxes and surcharges.

You can easily book your tickets through Vietjet's website, which you can access through this link, or through their app, which you can download through the App Store for IOS users and Google Play for Android users.

How To Prepare for Travel

We’ve put together a few handy tips to ensure you’re well-prepared for an enjoyable trip!

First up, it's crucial to hit the essentials–passport, visa and travel insurance. Ensure your passport has at least six months' validity from your planned date of return.

As for visas, it's important to check the requirements for your destination well in advance.

Don’t forget the importance of travel insurance! We know you’re caught up in the excitement of scoring a free ticket, but having travel insurance will give you peace of mind for your journey.

Second, it’s time to pack and plan ahead. Remember to put together a checklist, including travel essentials, the proper clothes for your destination's climate, toiletries, and travel adapters for charging your gadgets. Don't forget a good book or a downloaded film or series for your flight!

Next, think of your itinerary. The destinations on offer are dreamy, from the beautiful temples of Japan and palaces of South Korea to the serene landscapes of Bali. Research these places in advance, decide on the must-see spots, and scope out the local cuisine–there is so much fun in planning too!

Lastly, let's not forget about the language factor. If you're jetting off to a non-English-speaking country, it might be handy to pick up a few phrases in the local tongue. Not only will this enhance your travel experience, but it might also win you a few brownie points with the locals!
Key Takeaways

• Budget airline Vietjet is offering $0 airfare tickets for 24 hours between the hours of 0:00 to 23:59 GMT +7–that's from September 9, 3 am to 2:59 am AEST on September 10.
  • The passengers will only need to cover the costs for corresponding taxes and surcharges.
  • The discounted fares can be used to fly to any location between September 18, 2023 and March 31, 2024.
  • Flights can be booked via the airline’s website or through Vietjet’s app.
So dear members, if you’ve been looking for an excuse to pack your bags and go, then this could be your moment!

Let us know where your dream destination is and if you’ll be taking advantage of this promo from VietJet in the comments below!
This will give a wake up call to other airlines the likes of Qantas and some others who have been profiteering at the cost of Australian travellers.

Reactions: Wandiwa
We
No thx they cancel flights and horrible to deal with! I don't need any more stress!
ll, I have never flown before with this airline (many others yes but not in this one) but some quick research display many good things about it:
1) Vietjet is a trustworthy airline. It has also won the 'Most Valued Airline of the Year in Asia 2022' award and is a safe airline to travel with.
2) It meets all the international safety standards of ICAO, IATA, and other global aviation organizations. The airline has one of the youngest fleets in the world, with an average age of 3.7 years. I don't feel totally safe on older planes, so I'm a fan of this.

So, and IMO don't discard it. You can't say that something you are going to eat is not good until you actually try it..... After all, they used to say that Italians used to eat rubbish and worms (Spaghetti) and fish bait craps (Squids), let alone the crappy pizzas and salami, but look at them now.

Reactions: Ricki
No one gives away millions of free flights. Who and what country is this Vietjet website run from? I would look into this very carefully. I have travelled a lot, something doesn’t sound quiet right.

Reactions: Trudi
No one gives away millions of free flights. Who and what country is this Vietjet website run from? I would look into this very carefully. I have travelled a lot, something doesn’t sound quiet right.
They are a Vietnamese company and they spent a fortune in buying new planes.
Many airlines are doing promotionals of some sort and if they want to start flights to and from Australia that is a good way to start by giving away flights seats where they could be empty seats during the flights. The airplane has to fly in those flight either at 25 or 45% capacity and might as well fill them up with free flights. I travelled a lot years ago and Many years ago I remember people saying that they wouldn't fly with Singapore and Cathay Pacific but only with Qantas. I tried them and I was very impressed with them and used them ever since in place of Qantas at every opportunity. I have flown with British Airways as well but I try to avoid them now too. Now I only try and fly Qatar and Emirates. The seats are very comfortbale and roomy, (let alone the service and the meals), where with Qantas they are not. Their Business and First class seats are a mile above the rest.
If and when I will fly to Asia again I will give this airline a go and no, I will pay for my flight too. You can't dismiss it until you try. Only then I will pass judgment.

Reactions: Ricki
If they are a government airline, they probably think that get you there -free, but you will then spend money on accommodation food, tours etc. Could be good for their economy.

Many airlines are doing promotionals of some sort and if they want to start flights to and from Australia that is a good way to start by giving away flights seats where they could be empty seats during the flights. The airplane has to fly in those flight either at 25 or 45% capacity and might as well fill them up with free flights. I travelled a lot years ago and Many years ago I remember people saying that they wouldn't fly with Singapore and Cathay Pacific but only with Qantas. I tried them and I was very impressed with them and used them ever since in place of Qantas at every opportunity. I have flown with British Airways as well but I try to avoid them now too. Now I only try and fly Qatar and Emirates. The seats are very comfortbale and roomy, (let alone the service and the meals), where with Qantas they are not. Their Business and First class seats are a mile above the rest.
If and when I will fly to Asia again I will give this airline a go and no, I will pay for my flight too. You can't dismiss it until you try. Only then I will pass judgment.
Well said

I'm guessing it's one way and a return ticket will cost more than a normal return ticket.

There has to be a catch 🤔
You can't say until you try. The rest are just speculations whcih could very well be baseless
Besides, if you are to get one of those free tickest you would soon find out if they are only a one way ticket and if you would have to pay an exorbitant fee for the return ticket. If so, then you can always tell them to stick it where the sun doesn't shine.
Very simple.

You can't say until you try. The rest are just speculations whcih could very well be baseless
Besides, if you are to get one of those free tickest you would soon find out if they are only a one way ticket and if you would have to pay an exorbitant fee for the return ticket. If so, then you can always tell them to stick it where the sun doesn't shine.
Very simple.
Qantas on the other hand are screwing you badly too.
Have you ever tried to get a booking using your frequent flyer.?? Well good luck with that as 90% of the time or more you can't.
Then if you are lucky enough to get one going overseas they came out with a list of fees and charges that would scare the living light out of you and you then wonder if it was all worthwhile pursuing it.
Hence why I stated that the ACCC should investigate that part of Qantas as well, not just the one about charging people for flights they couldn't catch.
What AJ did to Qantas over the years is very close to be criminal IMO and it should be investigated thoroughly and prosecuted to the full extent of the Law, and the Board has to be dismissed immediately and if at fault they (THE DIRECTORS) should all be prosecuted as well.
I know what I am talking about here because the Board is the one that gave free rope to Allan Joice to do what he did, NO ONE ELSE.

Thank you for the information re Vietnamese airline. I try to avoid flying Qantas overseas. Emirates is fabulous, just flew with them recently. Will keep this new airline in mind.

Thank you for the information re Vietnamese airline. I try to avoid flying Qantas overseas. Emirates is fabulous, just flew with them recently. Will keep this new airline in mind.
So will I.
If I heard hat right this morning, it appears that the Frequent flyers have been screwed very badly too once again under this Allan Joice weasel.
No ethics at all with him, let alone the Board and Albo who is looking the other way while this scandal is going on.
Surely the God Politicians cannot still looking the other way and stop protecting people and companies like this one.

So will I.
If I heard hat right this morning, it appears that the Frequent flyers have been screwed very badly too once again under this Allan Joice weasel.
No ethics at all with him, let alone the Board and Albo who is looking the other way while this scandal is going on.
Surely the God Politicians cannot still looking the other way and stop protecting people and companies like this one.
Yes, Joyce was dreadful. So disappointing that people behave in such an unethical manner. Will be interesting to see outcome of this sorry saga.

Yes, Joyce was dreadful. So disappointing that people behave in such an unethical manner. Will be interesting to see outcome of this sorry saga.
Yes I would love to see it too because what he did to Qantas and it's loyal Frequent Flyers is disgusting, but don't forget that he has Albo looking after his back. And when Politicians decide to cover up something which might raise it's head against them, well........I will leave it up to you to decide.

Reactions: Babbie
Yes I would love to see it too because what he did to Qantas and it's loyal Frequent Flyers is disgusting, but don't forget that he has Albo looking after his back. And when Politicians decide to cover up something which might raise it's head against them, well........I will leave it up to you to decide.
I think Albo is already starting to crumble!