I am pretty sure that I have told this joke on here before but here goes.

A guy walks into a nut store, he has a lipse in his words (you will have to imagine the lispe)
He asks the store keeper - how much are those nuts up there?
Store keeper replies - they are peanuts, they are $12 per kilo.
The guy replies - Shit that's high, howmuch are those nuts up there?
Store keeper replies - they are almonds they are $15 per kilo.
The guy says - shit that's high, I haven't got enough money I will have to come back tomorrow.

The next day the guy once again asking about the nuts says - how much are those nuts up there?
Store keeper replies - they are cashew nuts they are $20 per kilo.
The guy replies - holy shit that's high, how much are those ones up there?
The store keeper replies - they are macadam nuts, they are $30 per kilo.
The guy replies - holy shit that's high, I haven't got enough money. As he was walking out the shop, he turned around and said to the St OK re keeper, by the way thanks not making fun of lispe.
The store keeper replied - that's OK thanks for not making fun of my big nose!
The guy says - Oh is that your nose? I thought it was your dick, your nuts are that high. 🤣