SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Luckyus

Luckyus

Dec 18, 2021
Here, There and Everywhere?
A Good Looking Bloke

A handsome man in a suit approaches a young lady at a bar and asks if he can buy her a drink.

“Don’t you have a girlfriend?” she asked.

“Guys like you always have girlfriends.” He looked downcast,

“No, sadly we broke up just over a month ago.”

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that,” she said,

“OK then, I’ll have a white wine please.”

One glass of wine led to a second.

A few drinks later after a kiss and a cuddle they headed off back to her place and made passionate love.

While he was putting his clothes back on she said,

“So, you’re good looking, a nice guy and amazing in bed. Can I ask why on earth you split with your girlfriend?”

He said, “My wife found out.”

Join the conversation

News, deals, games, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.

Seniors Discount Club

The SDC searches for the best deals, discounts, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.
  1. New members
  2. Jokes & fun
  3. Photography
  4. Nostalgia / Yesterday's Australia
  5. Food and Lifestyle
  6. Money Saving Hacks
  7. Offtopic / Everything else
  • We believe that retirement should be a time to relax and enjoy life, not worry about money. That's why we're here to help our members make the most of their retirement years. If you're over 60 and looking for ways to save money, connect with others, and have a laugh, we’d love to have you aboard.
  • Advertise with us

User Menu

Enjoyed Reading our Story?

• Share this forum to your loved ones.
Change Weather Postcode×
Change Petrol Postcode×