Cheb

Nov 1, 2021
A golf nut....

Ed and Nancy met on a singles cruise and Ed fell head over heels for her.
When they discovered they lived in the same city, only a few miles apart Ed was ecstatic.
He immediately started asking her out when they got home.
Within a couple of weeks, Ed had taken Nancy to dance clubs. restaurants, concerts, movies and museums.
Ed became convinced that Nancy was indeed his soul mate and true love.
Every date seemed better than the last.
On the one-month anniversary of their first dinner on the cruise ship, Ed took Nancy to a fine Restaurant.
While having cocktails and waiting for their salad, Ed said,
" I guess you can tell I'm very much in love with you.
I'd like a little serious talk before our relationship continues to the next stage.
So, before I get a box out of my jacket and ask you a life changing question, it is only fair to warn you,
I'm a total golf nut. I play golf, I read about golf, I watch golf on TV. In short, I eat, sleep and breathe golf.
If that's going to bother you, please let me know now."
Nancy replied, " That's not a problem, but in all honesty I need to tell you that I used to be a Hooker."
Ed said, : That's OK, you were probably not holding the golf club correctly."