“These look delicious!”: Cake Mail founder REVEALS how the bakery makes the decadent chocolate freckles

“These look delicious!”: Cake Mail founder REVEALS how the bakery makes the decadent chocolate freckles
Indulging yourself in some sweets from time to time is the best way to give your cravings a quick fix.

If you're looking for a sweet treat then you don’t have to go much further than the famous ‘freckle’, and if you love a ‘freckle’ then you might want to consider reading on to learn more about how the decadent chocolate freckles are made! (Hint: It's really easy!)

Cake Mail founder Jonny Massaad has recently gone viral after he revealed the simple trick he uses to make the delicious chocolate freckles in a new Instagram video.

Credit: Instagram/@cakemail

The video, which has been viewed more than 33,000 times, showed off a baking pan filled with thousands of brightly-coloured candy sprinkles.

Chocolatier pipes were then seen slowly piping bite-sized circles of chocolate on top of the candy sprinkles.

Once the chocolate circles set, the baker took them into his hands and shook them along with the sprinkles, ensuring that the chocolate freckles were covered in colour on all sides.

1kNGzfX0ZicMIAEYw31G5cUCoqJU0LNXXJusAa0UngWBD5qq68jvlLL3Ghq1LrvlGNY2i6b1FCitATulOdkCk3rPqsVxnygoW0uQDwnbCot9bLQdPyS2SKbVXbDUbilt7z7O6wI
kiY0ZrvP-v_95ur2rbOFkbt90XSRZUUW9OQwX7d7qQoEK0i8zleDPtDLHKdRJuUuezF5l-6kY3DEkndd9chRUOE1tCb_1cUQwlITvI378JOw55ls50t6h6QZkb6rZNUHB3g2MZw

The video sent foodies into a frenzy after it revealed that making this delicious treat was that simple. Credit: Instagram/@cakemail/Shutterstock/Ben_Stevens.

The video was met with praises, with many Instagram users expressing their excitement over the chocolate.

One person wrote: 'OMG, is this how they are made? I had no idea.'

'I always thought they sprinkled the 100s and 1000s on top! Mind blown,' another added.

A third wrote: 'These look delicious, why am I suddenly starving?'

The Cake Mail team said that they shared the video to advertise the company's weekly giveaway.

'Yum, who needs to see this?' the Cake Mail team asked, posting the clip on their Instagram account.

Do you know of any other sweet treats that can be made easily? Share your recipes with us in the comments below so other members of the SDC can make them too!

Sponsored