“Prince Andrew may have had an intimate relationship with Maxwell”: New documentary reveals accounts of people close to Maxwell and Prince Andrew

“Prince Andrew may have had an intimate relationship with Maxwell”: New documentary reveals accounts of people close to Maxwell and Prince Andrew
In a shocking turn of events, reports alleging Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein's former lover Ghislaine Maxwell to have shared an intimate relationship are set to be revealed in the new documentary Ghislaine, Prince Andrew and the Paedophile.

The documentary, which will air on Tuesday on the UK's ITV channel, will feature people close to the former socialite and the Duke of York, including former royal protection officer Paul Page who claimed that Maxwell became a regular visitor at the Palace in 2001 — the year the two personalities were photographed with Virginia Giuffre, Andrew's accuser, at Maxwell's London mansion.

2F4EAkDQJ-Ay6qIubxwQmRC_mUwn9vk7vTqSflj_PLNfiTfqX1J4WQ3Y85fTHBajLIxHSsI3qxEf3MMlTs0TqIP-7iDNv5pxi-mNYb6rLHHqCqv96581Lk3n_zoFKzSd-0ttXac

Prince Andrew, Ghislaine Maxwell, and Virginia Giuffre were photographed in Maxwell’s London mansion in 2001. Credit: Handout/US District Court.

Page said: “From the way she was allowed to enter and exit the palace at will, we realised — suspected — that she may have had an intimate relationship with Prince Andrew.”

“A colleague of mine remembered her coming in four times in one day. She kept coming in and out, in and out.”

Page's claim was backed by Euan Rellie, a banker and former close friend of Maxwell before the socialite and her group got disgraced.

“I got the sense that Prince Andrew and Ghislaine had probably been girlfriend and boyfriend in the past,” he said.

“They had an easy warmth around each other.”

Rellie also claimed that the media heiress invited him to a dinner party in Epstein's New York townhouse, saying that the party was "for my friend Prince Andrew".

Rellie said: “She described Andrew as being her friend, not Jeffrey’s.”

Elsewhere in the preview of the documentary, ITV's Ranvir Singh, who will be hosting and narrating the documentary, called the cellphone number found among a number of contacts in Epstein's infamous "little black book".

“Hello … I think this might be Prince Andrew,” the reporter said after hearing a voicemail message.

Singh looked shocked as she turned to her crew and said, “I mean, that sounded like Prince Andrew’s voice.”

“We found your number in the little black book and we’d like to have a chat with you,” the TV presenter said, assuming that she's talking to the royal.

The documentary also reveals the details of Andrew's alleged ill behaviour towards the palace maids.

Page said that the royal is known for having 50 or 60 stuffed toys” on his bed at the palace.

“If those bears weren’t put back in the right order by the maids, he would shout and scream and become very abusive,” Page claimed.

Credit: YouTube/The Independent

ITV said that the Duke of York declined to comment.

Andrew has continuously denied the sexual abuse allegations towards him and on Thursday, his titles were stripped of him, meaning he will have to defend himself in court as a private citizen.

Reactions: Chris
Sponsored
Hey @Vinylted and @DrChip I'm really sorry if you feel we missed the mark on this one! It's definitely an error on my behalf as I'm a bit of a "Royal nutter". I'll certainly start pulling back on the Royal content so it's not in the newsletter as much as I completely understand it's not everyone's cup of tea and it certainly doesn't impact our day to day lives here in Australia!

I really appreciate the feedback though! And you two sharing this with us just means we will up our game :)

Have a good one!
Maddie.

• Sad
Who really cares??? I do agree, we don't require or need that garbage news info here surely?
Saying WE don't require or need this 'news' here is, to me, one or two speaking for the many! Sure they may well be more than one or two who have no interest in such news, but there are also many of us who DO find this news interesting. Not just Royalists either! Many WOmen are interested in seeing how this pans out purely from it being the case of men (wealthy ones) thinking they can do as they please with young FEmales and get away with it!! This news is much more than Royal News. Much more.

Hey @Vinylted and @DrChip I'm really sorry if you feel we missed the mark on this one! It's definitely an error on my behalf as I'm a bit of a "Royal nutter". I'll certainly start pulling back on the Royal content so it's not in the newsletter as much as I completely understand it's not everyone's cup of tea and it certainly doesn't impact our day to day lives here in Australia!

I really appreciate the feedback though! And you two sharing this with us just means we will up our game :)

Have a good one!
Maddie.
Maddie, Just because a couple (or few) have zero interest in The Royals does not mean we all share their view! Go on ahead with your Royal content as there are more to please out here than these two. IF they do not like such articles then they can see by 'Header" what content is about & so give it a miss. Meanwhile we who DO enjoy such content are able to continue with OUR enjoyment. I also noted in other comment, as far as Andrew goes, there is far more involved in the article than Royalty...far more! Please continue as you have been, Maddie. Those who have no interest are free to give your articles a miss.

Maddie, Just because a couple (or few) have zero interest in The Royals does not mean we all share their view! Go on ahead with your Royal content as there are more to please out here than these two. IF they do not like such articles then they can see by 'Header" what content is about & so give it a miss. Meanwhile we who DO enjoy such content are able to continue with OUR enjoyment. I also noted in other comment, as far as Andrew goes, there is far more involved in the article than Royalty...far more! Please continue as you have been, Maddie. Those who have no interest are free to give your articles a miss.
@Chris Thank you so much for your feedback! I think we can absolutely find a healthy balance and produce content that everyone loves :)

• Love
Reactions: Tervueren and Chris
OK, if people want this rubbish then be it so, I just do not understand why we need the rubbish that the papers keep printing about Andrew and or Stephan, its just gossip and with most papers why let the truth get in the way of a good story, anyway, who cares? Not me. I guess I am wrong as some do.

I did think that this forum was about helping seniors with great discounts and general seniors info, seems I am wrong about that as well.

Last edited:
  • Sad
OK, if people want this rubbish then be it so, I just do not understand why we need the rubbish that the papers keep printing about Andrew and or Stephan, its just gossip and with most papers why let the truth get in the way of a good story, anyway, who cares? Not me. I guess I am wrong as some do.

I did think that this forum was about helping seniors with great discounts and general seniors info, seems I am wrong about that as well.
Hey @DrChip sorry again about your disappointment about the Royal content! But I think you put it quite nicely when you said, "I guess I am wrong as some do". I think we all have our interests, and not everything can be everyones cup of tea!

My feeling here is you're just finding yourself in the wrong forum thread! We post discounts daily in this thread - https://seniorsdiscountclub.com.au/forums/deals-discounts-and-bargains.6/ we also have some great money savings hacks, which you can find in this thread - https://seniorsdiscountclub.com.au/forums/money-saving-hacks.18/. As for our specific Senior Card Content, we have our 2022 eBook which we highly recommend checking out if you haven't seen it - https://sdc-ebook.s3.ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/Seniors+Discount+Club+eBook+2022.pdf.

We are currently working on breaking down our eBook into more bite sized pieces which we will upload to the forum when we are done! We know it's super frustrating, but we have a small team so we are working our bums off trying to get everything done!

Anyway mate, we really appreciate the feedback and I hope some of the links I've sent you are of more interest to you :)

Lovely chatting with you,
Maddie.

Reactions: Tervueren and Chris