‘Lazy’ method to lose 25kg in just eight months—Find out how!

If you're among those seeking a shift in the scales, we've got some good news—it's never too late to take control of your health and figure, and one woman has proved just that!

A woman named Megg has unveiled a 'lazy' yet effective method she utilised to shed 25 kg in only eight months.

The cherry on top? She indulged in McDonald's cheeseburgers and pizza along the way!

Megg disclosed that her effective strategy involved maintaining a calorie deficit. Megg experimented with all sorts of diets before discovering the power of a calorie deficit approach.

compressed-megg.jpeg
A calorie deficit refers to consuming fewer calories than your body needs to maintain its current weight, typically to promote weight loss. Source: Tiktok/ButterflyMegg

She shared, ‘I’ve been on a weight loss journey for ten years—10 f****** years – and I’ve tried every diet under the sun. I’ve tried keto and Shakeology (a “superfood nutrition shake” that’s claimed to help dieters lose weight), and it doesn’t work.’

‘Now I’m eating a f****** cheeseburger from McDonald’s for lunch and nuggets with sweet and sour sauce, and I’m still losing weight.’ she added.

You may be wondering, what exactly is a ‘calorie deficit’? A calorie-deficit diet entails consuming fewer calories than your body naturally burns on a daily basis.

Rather than singling out particular foods, this approach emphasises the balance between your daily intake and expenditure.

While dieting is often associated with bland meals such as chicken and rice or soggy salad, Megg revealed that she could enjoy meals from McDonald's for lunch and pizza for dinner, if desired, while still achieving an incredible transformation.

She shared, ‘I make sure I eat less calories in a day than what my body burns naturally.’

She encouraged others to try the method, ‘We still have time in the year to turn this b**** around and become the people we wanna be. We can lose the weight, and we can lose it for good. That’s f****** it; let’s go!’

compressed-megg2.jpeg
By creating a calorie deficit through a combination of diet and exercise, the body is prompted to burn stored fat for energy, leading to gradual and sustainable weight loss over time. Source: Tiktok/ButterflyMegg

Megg's story sparked a wide range of responses, with many individuals sharing their experiences of achieving significant changes on the scale through the adoption of calorie counting.

One said, 'Calorie deficit for three months and lost 10kg.'

A second shared, 'Lost 85 kg in 18 months by counting calories.'

A third added, ‘Calorie deficit is the ONLY way’.

Watch Megg’s video here:

Key Takeaways
  • A woman known as Megg shared her weight loss journey on social media, revealing she managed to lose 25kg in eight months using a 'lazy' approach.
  • Despite conventional diet methods, the woman was able to consistently consume food items such as McDonald's cheeseburgers and nuggets and maintain weight loss.
  • Her secret to successful weight reduction was adhering to a calorie deficit, consuming fewer daily calories than her body naturally burned.
  • People were quick to commend her approach in the comments, with several individuals documenting their own successful weight loss stories using the calorie deficit method.

If you've been eagerly searching for a catalyst to begin your journey towards better health, consider this your sign!

Remember, the key is not to distance yourself from your favourite meals but rather to navigate your fork towards a well-balanced approach gracefully.

Do you believe focusing on calorie deficit alone can lead to successful and sustainable weight loss? Share your opinions or personal experiences related to this topic.

Sponsored
I dont believe its as simple as less calories in than calories out.
Quote: Megg revealed that she could enjoy meals from McDonald's for lunch and pizza for dinner, if desired.
If thats true, then she be doing even better if she had lean chicken and a salad instead.
There is different types of calories, eg empty calories in a can of coke v nutricious calories in a proper meal.

My daughter is a personal trainer and dietician.
She hates people dieting , she counts calories but if you are exercising then calories go up . She says you can't go into a deficit.
Protein is an important part of diet , it fills you longer ,her morning starts with an omelette made from 3 egg white , baby spinach , Avacado and 2 pieces of very dark coloured bread .
Last year she helped me lose 17kg easily.

See photo below my top is now more like a dress on me .

Screenshot_20230724_074819_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t call loosing weight a diet , it is changing your lifestyle .
Best is to have your main meal at lunch time and have a small meal before 6 pm . Most people go and sit down , watch the tv or do some computer work , so if you would have a large meal at night time , you are not burning your calories .
I know it is not easy if people go to work , believe me I have been there and worked very long hours and was always be in control of making healthy meals for the family . You need to have a menu planner and prepare your meals on a day off and put them in the freezer . There are always people complain , like have no time and also no time for exercise, you just have to do it . Get up 1 hour early , it is just a habit. It is a lot easier to go to Macca’s of KFC . Not my cup of tea . It is the choice you make .

I dont believe its as simple as less calories in than calories out.
Quote: Megg revealed that she could enjoy meals from McDonald's for lunch and pizza for dinner, if desired.
If thats true, then she be doing even better if she had lean chicken and a salad instead.
There is different types of calories, eg empty calories in a can of coke v nutricious calories in a proper meal.
Very true and a Macca’s meal for lunch or pizza for dinner would take a huge percentage of the calories for the day? What do you eat the rest of the day?

If you're among those seeking a shift in the scales, we've got some good news—it's never too late to take control of your health and figure, and one woman has proved just that!

A woman named Megg has unveiled a 'lazy' yet effective method she utilised to shed 25 kg in only eight months.

The cherry on top? She indulged in McDonald's cheeseburgers and pizza along the way!

Megg disclosed that her effective strategy involved maintaining a calorie deficit. Megg experimented with all sorts of diets before discovering the power of a calorie deficit approach.

View attachment 25314
A calorie deficit refers to consuming fewer calories than your body needs to maintain its current weight, typically to promote weight loss. Source: Tiktok/ButterflyMegg

She shared, ‘I’ve been on a weight loss journey for ten years—10 f****** years – and I’ve tried every diet under the sun. I’ve tried keto and Shakeology (a “superfood nutrition shake” that’s claimed to help dieters lose weight), and it doesn’t work.’

‘Now I’m eating a f****** cheeseburger from McDonald’s for lunch and nuggets with sweet and sour sauce, and I’m still losing weight.’ she added.

You may be wondering, what exactly is a ‘calorie deficit’? A calorie-deficit diet entails consuming fewer calories than your body naturally burns on a daily basis.

Rather than singling out particular foods, this approach emphasises the balance between your daily intake and expenditure.

While dieting is often associated with bland meals such as chicken and rice or soggy salad, Megg revealed that she could enjoy meals from McDonald's for lunch and pizza for dinner, if desired, while still achieving an incredible transformation.

She shared, ‘I make sure I eat less calories in a day than what my body burns naturally.’

She encouraged others to try the method, ‘We still have time in the year to turn this b**** around and become the people we wanna be. We can lose the weight, and we can lose it for good. That’s f****** it; let’s go!’

View attachment 25315
By creating a calorie deficit through a combination of diet and exercise, the body is prompted to burn stored fat for energy, leading to gradual and sustainable weight loss over time. Source: Tiktok/ButterflyMegg

Megg's story sparked a wide range of responses, with many individuals sharing their experiences of achieving significant changes on the scale through the adoption of calorie counting.

One said, 'Calorie deficit for three months and lost 10kg.'

A second shared, 'Lost 85 kg in 18 months by counting calories.'

A third added, ‘Calorie deficit is the ONLY way’.

Watch Megg’s video here:

Key Takeaways

• A woman known as Megg shared her weight loss journey on social media, revealing she managed to lose 25kg in eight months using a 'lazy' approach.
  • Despite conventional diet methods, the woman was able to consistently consume food items such as McDonald's cheeseburgers and nuggets and maintain weight loss.
  • Her secret to successful weight reduction was adhering to a calorie deficit, consuming fewer daily calories than her body naturally burned.
  • People were quick to commend her approach in the comments, with several individuals documenting their own successful weight loss stories using the calorie deficit method.

If you've been eagerly searching for a catalyst to begin your journey towards better health, consider this your sign!

Remember, the key is not to distance yourself from your favourite meals but rather to navigate your fork towards a well-balanced approach gracefully.

Do you believe focusing on calorie deficit alone can lead to successful and sustainable weight loss? Share your opinions or personal experiences related to this topic.

Biggest issue with this is calories in, calories out is not a good way. Firstly you cannot compare apples with oranges and this is what calories in, calories out does. There is no consideration for nutrition and nutrient density of foods. The human body cannot work via thermodynamics which is what the calories in, calories out is. Doing this you are still eating rubbish (McDonalds and such) and not getting rid of the sugar that is the real key. Also women have issues losing weight as insulin is a hormone and for many even very low carb/keto/carnivore will not work totally. Not sure how old this lady is but would love to see her in 20 years time. All calories in, calories out will do for her is not just burn a bit of fat but will burn muscle if she is nutrient deficient. Crazy

Biggest issue with this is calories in, calories out is not a good way. Firstly you cannot compare apples with oranges and this is what calories in, calories out does. There is no consideration for nutrition and nutrient density of foods. The human body cannot work via thermodynamics which is what the calories in, calories out is. Doing this you are still eating rubbish (McDonalds and such) and not getting rid of the sugar that is the real key. Also women have issues losing weight as insulin is a hormone and for many even very low carb/keto/carnivore will not work totally. Not sure how old this lady is but would love to see her in 20 years time. All calories in, calories out will do for her is not just burn a bit of fat but will burn muscle if she is nutrient deficient. Crazy
You do know that men have insulin too right? It's an essential hormone in ALL human beings not just women.