‘It’s like magic’ – Discover the new Kmart bodysuit that is wowing shoppers

In this modern age, who doesn't appreciate new ways to look and feel their best without breaking the bank?

That’s why when we stumbled across a Kmart find that a lot of people were raving about, we just had to share it with you.

A new and innovative bodysuit offered by Kmart has been attracting attention with its promise to take 'inches' off your body size 'in seconds.'

Shoppers are hailing this Seamfree Bodysuit as a ‘magical item’ that has the power to slim down your shape effortlessly, with some even claiming to have 'dropped a dress size' after wearing it.

But what are bodysuits?

shape1.jpg
Kmart’s Seamfree Bodysuit is earning praise online. Credit: Kmart

Commonly known as shapewear, these garments have become increasingly popular in recent years. Whether worn under clothes for a slimmer look or brazenly displayed during an evening out, there's no denying their ability to ‘tighten’ the look of any outfit.

Bodysuits are also designed to provide targeted support for different areas of your body. These compression garments use special techniques to ‘lift and shape’ different parts of your anatomy without compromising comfort.

Curious to see if these statements were true, social media user Ellie Young, who goes by the handle @EllieYoung1993 on social media, shared a video showcasing the bodysuit's dramatic effects.

In the viral clip, she demonstrated how much looser her jeans were around the waist when she put on the Kmart bodysuit.

Upon trying on the bodysuit, Ellie exclaims, 'You can see that it's baggier there. I don't care what you say!'

shape2.jpg
Ellie gave her honest review of the shapewear on her social media page. Credit: ellieyoung1993/TikTok

In a previous video, she admitted to trying the Kmart find after witnessing many people praise its benefits online: ‘I saw so many videos like this, so had to try it! I am very surprised at the results like what?!’

The video's enthusiastic reception and appreciation drew the attention of many other social media users, who chimed in to express their admiration for the product.

Comments such as ‘Took inches off in seconds' and 'I dropped a dress size when I tried mine on - made such a difference. Game changer' further fuelled the excitement among Kmart shoppers.

You can watch how Ellie reviews the bodysuit video below:

This innovative Seamfree Bodysuit has been quickly gaining popularity among shoppers of all ages due to its promise of delivering a visually enhanced appearance with minimal hassle.

But this isn’t the first time that this body suit made waves online.

Aussie fashion blogger Claudia Rose took to social media to commend the bodysuit for ‘lifting her up and pulling her in’, referring to the way the fabric smoothens and controls her silhouette. You can read more about her review here.

With the overwhelmingly positive response that this nifty invention has garnered across social media platforms, we encourage you to give it a try if it piques your interest. Who knows - this game-changing bodysuit just might become your own secret wardrobe weapon!

And remember, confidence is the key no matter what you wear. So why not boost yours with a little help from this fantastic find?
Key Takeaways
  • Kmart shoppers are raving about a new bodysuit that promises to take inches off your body size in seconds.
  • The store's Seamfree Bodysuit is said to work like magic, with some users claiming it helped them drop a dress size.
  • Social media user Ellie Young demonstrated how much looser her pants were when paired with the Kmart bodysuit.
  • Satisfied customers praised the bodysuit as a 'game changer' and claimed it 'took inches off in seconds.'
We want to hear from you, members! Let us know in the comments section if you’ve tried this Kmart bodysuit or if it’s something you would consider buying.

Sponsored
Not sure it would do much for my body, be a pain in the butt trying to go to the toilet if you had it on. Not much good for oldies who need frequent toilet breaks, even young people would tire of getting almost totally undressed to go to the loo.

Reactions: Penny4