The vacuum-mop hybrid one mum SWEARS by to get her floors thoroughly cleaned

In one of our previous articles, we highlighted a budget-friendly vacuum cleaner that was said to be superior to higher-priced brands such as Dyson, in terms of performance and cleaning power.

In a post on a Facebook group, one mum claimed that her MyGenie stick vacuum, which she had bought from Rivers on sale for just $115, was far better compared to more expensive models from competing brands, like the $500 Dyson models.

Now, it would appear that yet another vacuum is making waves on social media due to its seemingly superior cleaning power and overall performance!

Naturally, and as is our custom here in the SDC, we are going to investigate to see if it really is as incredible as people claim it to be.

FPbABLZJ5t5kCKwDuY97W_TBpuQWSR31DQohM5fpnn07YEnOf3S6BWid2YDIu96rwfWVW36XQDcgnUuByOf7DXvrhSfvMNrtMy00WhekX3dW_dNefCrabv2n2jKbHEHo-HyIxFehwq213fp_nw

A woman's vacuum collected disgusting dirt from her 'clean' floors. Credit: Facebook.

A member of the well-known Facebook group known as "Mums Who Clean" shared that she was taken aback when her vacuum cleaner picked up an utterly disgusting amount of dirt that had been hiding on her floors that she had previously thought were "clean enough."

Hannah used the dual-purpose Tineco Floor One S5 Pro, which can mop and vacuum floors at the same time, we will preface the rest of the story by saying that it seems like this dual-purpose mop and vacuum costs a whopping $999, so it is interesting to see what it can do, but maybe not exactly in the budget for most of us (I think I’ll be sticking to the old vacuum, and $10 mop from Woolies.)

Anyway! In one of the photos she uploaded, the water had changed to an awful murky brown colour, revealing just how much dirt and dust had accumulated in the vacuum's drum.

Despite owning two dogs who shed almost regularly and mopping "every other day," Hannah said in the comments that she had never expected the kitchen tiles to be so filthy. "Yuck! This is from what I thought was a clean floor…" she wrote.

After using the Tineco product, which Hannah received a discount of $100 for, she was immediately astounded by the quality of the product.

The item comes with three different modes of suction, an in-built self-cleaning system, and an LCD display that has 3D animation for easy monitoring, all of which are mentioned in the product description.

Additionally, the iLoop Smart Sensor is able to detect dust with relative ease and can automatically adjust the amount of water flow and the amount of suction power.

dyA7bzFh8jyLA-g-1nymHVXCa5xVmEBfAoFjxi7Hes348PQERFZkovJUHFYo2SYjL6vw1_uZdaZZJIn3WQpVm9rtLO-pVj7STn4ryVahIHvwUaseCfNGOuKE-_DOyRjR_IDaIIV8-pLA1X3TLQ

The Tineco vacuum-washer leaves floors clean, dry, and streak-free in minutes. Credit: Godfreys.

Now, let's hear it from the other people who have tried and tested the Tineco vacuum cleaner!

On the website ProductReview.com.au, the product has received an astounding five stars out of five ratings from users' comments.

One person wrote, "It cleans well and is simple to use. It's so easy to grab the Tineco and run over the floors whenever you need to. The new model only gets closer to the edge on one side, which is fine. Couldn't be without it now!"

A second user went on to describe the product as "life-changing." He said, "I bought this product from Godfreys 6 months ago, believing that the floor cleaner (a combination of a vacuum and a steam mop for hard floor surfaces) was the best steam mop on the market. It exceeded my expectations!"

"Every day, I enjoy cleaning my floors. I cannot recommend this product highly enough!" he added.

On the official website of Godfreys, the Tineco Floor One S5 Pro also received amazing reviews and five-star ratings, with plenty of users claiming it is one of their best household tools.

The product does have one drawback that we can see, though, $999 seems a bit steep…

Despite the fact that the product is incredibly effective and fantastic in general, we must admit that not everyone has a thousand dollars to upgrade the vacuum cleaner they currently have at home.

So what are your thoughts, folks? Do you think that vacuuming followed by mopping is just as effective?

Sponsored
In one of our previous articles, we highlighted a budget-friendly vacuum cleaner that was said to be superior to higher-priced brands such as Dyson, in terms of performance and cleaning power.

In a post on a Facebook group, one mum claimed that her MyGenie stick vacuum, which she had bought from Rivers on sale for just $115, was far better compared to more expensive models from competing brands, like the $500 Dyson models.

Now, it would appear that yet another vacuum is making waves on social media due to its seemingly superior cleaning power and overall performance!

Naturally, and as is our custom here in the SDC, we are going to investigate to see if it really is as incredible as people claim it to be.

FPbABLZJ5t5kCKwDuY97W_TBpuQWSR31DQohM5fpnn07YEnOf3S6BWid2YDIu96rwfWVW36XQDcgnUuByOf7DXvrhSfvMNrtMy00WhekX3dW_dNefCrabv2n2jKbHEHo-HyIxFehwq213fp_nw

A woman's vacuum collected disgusting dirt from her 'clean' floors. Credit: Facebook.

A member of the well-known Facebook group known as "Mums Who Clean" shared that she was taken aback when her vacuum cleaner picked up an utterly disgusting amount of dirt that had been hiding on her floors that she had previously thought were "clean enough."

Hannah used the dual-purpose Tineco Floor One S5 Pro, which can mop and vacuum floors at the same time, we will preface the rest of the story by saying that it seems like this dual-purpose mop and vacuum costs a whopping $999, so it is interesting to see what it can do, but maybe not exactly in the budget for most of us (I think I’ll be sticking to the old vacuum, and $10 mop from Woolies.)

Anyway! In one of the photos she uploaded, the water had changed to an awful murky brown colour, revealing just how much dirt and dust had accumulated in the vacuum's drum.

Despite owning two dogs who shed almost regularly and mopping "every other day," Hannah said in the comments that she had never expected the kitchen tiles to be so filthy. "Yuck! This is from what I thought was a clean floor…" she wrote.

After using the Tineco product, which Hannah received a discount of $100 for, she was immediately astounded by the quality of the product.

The item comes with three different modes of suction, an in-built self-cleaning system, and an LCD display that has 3D animation for easy monitoring, all of which are mentioned in the product description.

Additionally, the iLoop Smart Sensor is able to detect dust with relative ease and can automatically adjust the amount of water flow and the amount of suction power.

dyA7bzFh8jyLA-g-1nymHVXCa5xVmEBfAoFjxi7Hes348PQERFZkovJUHFYo2SYjL6vw1_uZdaZZJIn3WQpVm9rtLO-pVj7STn4ryVahIHvwUaseCfNGOuKE-_DOyRjR_IDaIIV8-pLA1X3TLQ

The Tineco vacuum-washer leaves floors clean, dry, and streak-free in minutes. Credit: Godfreys.

Now, let's hear it from the other people who have tried and tested the Tineco vacuum cleaner!

On the website ProductReview.com.au, the product has received an astounding five stars out of five ratings from users' comments.

One person wrote, "It cleans well and is simple to use. It's so easy to grab the Tineco and run over the floors whenever you need to. The new model only gets closer to the edge on one side, which is fine. Couldn't be without it now!"

A second user went on to describe the product as "life-changing." He said, "I bought this product from Godfreys 6 months ago, believing that the floor cleaner (a combination of a vacuum and a steam mop for hard floor surfaces) was the best steam mop on the market. It exceeded my expectations!"

"Every day, I enjoy cleaning my floors. I cannot recommend this product highly enough!" he added.

On the official website of Godfreys, the Tineco Floor One S5 Pro also received amazing reviews and five-star ratings, with plenty of users claiming it is one of their best household tools.

The product does have one drawback that we can see, though, $999 seems a bit steep…

Despite the fact that the product is incredibly effective and fantastic in general, we must admit that not everyone has a thousand dollars to upgrade the vacuum cleaner they currently have at home.

So what are your thoughts, folks? Do you think that vacuuming followed by mopping is just as effective?
Seems like a good idea, two tasks at once but for this price I'd want it work without me pushing it around.

Reactions: Ricci