SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
I

Iggydi

Dec 24, 2021
Capalaba Queensland
Scam Watch I received this text today

Hi all

I just received a text from MyClaim saying

You are owed $1106.53 due to overpayments. In order to process your refund, login via the secure link s.I’d/1ATvV and upload your ID

I usually check what the mobile number is and do a search on Reverse Australia. The odd thing about this one is there is no mobile number or email address. They have worked out a way to conceal their identity.

Warn everyone as the authorities might have a harder time tracking this particular lot

The only My Claims on Google search are insurance companies and banks

Be safe everyone

There is a scam going around that looks so real it’s scary,
Today I received an email from Telstra saying they couldn’t process my payment for my phone and internet. The only thing that really gave it away as a scam is the email address it was sent from. I checked my bill as the account looked like mine (until I checked)
I usually can spot a scam but this looks exactly like the bill Telstra send me every month
BE CAREFUL EVERY ONE

Attachments

• IMG_1610.png
    IMG_1610.png
    320.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1609.png
    IMG_1609.png
    230.3 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Lorraine 3