Revamp your kitchen for less: 7 Kmart products you must try

If you want to give your kitchen the loving it needs while keeping your wallet happy and your savings account full, then we have a few tips for you: Shop at Kmart.

The budget retailer certainly knows its stuff when it comes to providing quality kitchen items that will upgrade your kitchen space without eating too much into your savings.

From cast iron pots to over-the-door laundry organisers, these Kmart products will make it easy to transform your kitchen while keeping your household budget intact.

Here are some of our top picks:

1. Cast Iron Pot

You may be familiar with the high-end range of Le Creuset cast iron pots, but did you know Kmart has a budget version?

The Kmart 4L Cast Iron Pot has the same aesthetic appeal as Le Creuset and does the same job but at a fraction of the price: only $30!

photo 1.jpg
4L Cast Iron Casserole, $30. Credit: Kmart

One customer shared their review on the retailer’s website: ‘Why pay $600+ when you can buy this. Absolutely love it and am using it more than I imagined I would.’

2. 3-Tier Floor Caddy

This Kmart gem made waves among online shoppers—for good reason! Its potential for creating extra storage space in your kitchen is almost too good to be true!

For $15 (previously priced at $17), you get a complete storage solution. If you buy two and pair them with a piece of wood, you’ve just transformed your kitchen shelf.

photo 5.jpg
3-Tier Floor Caddy, $15. Credit: Kmart

A review of this item on the website said: ‘This is a good space saver, easy to move when cleaning lots of space with the three shelves, great value very strong and sturdy being metal.’

3. Air Fryer

This is an absolute must-have for all kitchens, and Kmart offers some of the best air fryers on the market. For $69, you have the same capabilities of an oven—but quicker and crispier results.

The Kmart air fryer also has a timer function and variable temperature control, so you can fry, grill, bake and roast anything you like.

Screenshot 2023-08-21 123949.png
3.75L Air Fryer - Black, $69. Credit: Kmart

One customer said: ‘This air fryer is great value for money! Have cooked both raw and frozen chicken in this machine, as well as frozen fries and onion rings. It cooked everything perfectly and so quickly!’

4. Non-Stick Grill Plate

You don’t need a full set-up to enjoy barbecues. Kmart provides a budget-friendly alternative: the Non-Stick Grill Plate. It only costs $45, and you have variable temperature control and a removable drip trap.

photo 2.jpg
Non-Stick Grill Plate, $45. Credit: Kmart

One customer shared their experience: ‘Really large, perfect to put in the middle of the table, and everyone cooks their own food–Korean BBQ style! Food cooked really well and evenly on this.’

5. Cheese Board with Knives

With this $19 item from Kmart, you can feel fancy while serving cheese to your guests when they come over.

Plus, this one has an added bonus—an internal drawer that stores a set of bamboo and stainless steel cheese knives.

photo 3.jpg
Cheese Board with Knives, $19. Credit: Kmart

6. Over-the-Door Basket Organiser

Regarding affordability and ease of use, this one is unbeatable. For only $29, you can add this over-the-door pantry hanger and save heaps of space. Perfect for keeping all your spices, condiments, and other kitchen supplies.

photo 4.jpg
Over the Door Basket Organiser, $29. Credit: Kmart

A review of this organiser read: ‘What a great product! I used it on my pantry door for spices and tea/coffee etc. They are so much more accessible now.’

7. Dumpling Press

This one is a tiny but essential item in any kitchen that loves the humble dumpling. Kmart’s Dumpling Press costs just under two dollars for a set, and it gives perfectly pressed dumplings every time. We’re impressed!

photo.jpg
Set of 2 Dumpling Presses - Assorted, $1.75. Credit: Kmart

A customer wrote in a review: ‘Takes all the fuss out of making dumplings.’

So, members, there you have it! With these seven Kmart products, you can upgrade your kitchen for less, allowing you to support the higher costs of other important things.

Key Takeaways
  • Kmart's home range offers affordable items that could transform your kitchen.
  • Kmart's top kitchen products include a Cast Iron Pot, a 3-Tier Floor Caddy, an Air Fryer, a Non-Stick Grill Plate, a Cheese Board with Knives, an Over-the-Door Basket Organiser, and a Dumpling Press.
  • These products are not only affordable but also highly functional and are favourably compared with more expensive brands.
  • Shoppers have praised these items for their quality, affordability and practicality, cementing Kmart's reputation as a go-to destination for home goods.

Do you have any of these Kmart items at home, members? Which one is your favourite? Share them in the comments below!

Sponsored
I feel pressured to get an air fryer, but I won’t. It’s just a passing fad that will clutter up my bench for a while then end up taking up room in my kitchen cupboard

Reactions: Liz and Gsr
The tier floor caddy is a pain looks great but is a real dust collector dusting doesn't help so mine has been relegated to the veranda as a plant pot holder looks great and I just hose it down. Had it for ages
If you want to give your kitchen the loving it needs while keeping your wallet happy and your savings account full, then we have a few tips for you: Shop at Kmart.
The budget retailer certainly knows its stuff when it comes to providing quality kitchen items that will upgrade your kitchen space without eating too much into your savings.
From cast iron pots to over-the-door laundry organisers, these Kmart products will make it easy to transform your kitchen while keeping your household budget intact.
Here are some of our top picks:

1. Cast Iron Pot

You may be familiar with the high-end range of Le Creuset cast iron pots, but did you know Kmart has a budget version?
The Kmart 4L Cast Iron Pot has the same aesthetic appeal as Le Creuset and does the same job but at a fraction of the price: only $30!

View attachment 27958
4L Cast Iron Casserole, $30. Credit: Kmart

One customer shared their review on the retailer’s website: ‘Why pay $600+ when you can buy this. Absolutely love it and am using it more than I imagined I would.’

2. 3-Tier Floor Caddy

This Kmart gem made waves among online shoppers—for good reason! Its potential for creating extra storage space in your kitchen is almost too good to be true!
For $15 (previously priced at $17), you get a complete storage solution. If you buy two and pair them with a piece of wood, you’ve just transformed your kitchen shelf.

View attachment 27956
3-Tier Floor Caddy, $15. Credit: Kmart

A review of this item on the website said: ‘This is a good space saver, easy to move when cleaning lots of space with the three shelves, great value very strong and sturdy being metal.’

3. Air Fryer

This is an absolute must-have for all kitchens, and Kmart offers some of the best air fryers on the market. For $69, you have the same capabilities of an oven—but quicker and crispier results.
The Kmart air fryer also has a timer function and variable temperature control, so you can fry, grill, bake and roast anything you like.

View attachment 27962
3.75L Air Fryer - Black, $69. Credit: Kmart

One customer said: ‘This air fryer is great value for money! Have cooked both raw and frozen chicken in this machine, as well as frozen fries and onion rings. It cooked everything perfectly and so quickly!’

4. Non-Stick Grill Plate

You don’t need a full set-up to enjoy barbecues. Kmart provides a budget-friendly alternative: the Non-Stick Grill Plate. It only costs $45, and you have variable temperature control and a removable drip trap.

View attachment 27959
Non-Stick Grill Plate, $45. Credit: Kmart

One customer shared their experience: ‘Really large, perfect to put in the middle of the table, and everyone cooks their own food–Korean BBQ style! Food cooked really well and evenly on this.’

5. Cheese Board with Knives

With this $19 item from Kmart, you can feel fancy while serving cheese to your guests when they come over.
Plus, this one has an added bonus—an internal drawer that stores a set of bamboo and stainless steel cheese knives.

View attachment 27960
Cheese Board with Knives, $19. Credit: Kmart

6. Over-the-Door Basket Organiser

Regarding affordability and ease of use, this one is unbeatable. For only $29, you can add this over-the-door pantry hanger and save heaps of space. Perfect for keeping all your spices, condiments, and other kitchen supplies.

View attachment 27961
Over the Door Basket Organiser, $29. Credit: Kmart

A review of this organiser read: ‘What a great product! I used it on my pantry door for spices and tea/coffee etc. They are so much more accessible now.’

7. Dumpling Press

This one is a tiny but essential item in any kitchen that loves the humble dumpling. Kmart’s Dumpling Press costs just under two dollars for a set, and it gives perfectly pressed dumplings every time. We’re impressed!

View attachment 27957
Set of 2 Dumpling Presses - Assorted, $1.75. Credit: Kmart

A customer wrote in a review: ‘Takes all the fuss out of making dumplings.’
So, members, there you have it! With these seven Kmart products, you can upgrade your kitchen for less, allowing you to support the higher costs of other important things.
Key Takeaways

• Kmart's home range offers affordable items that could transform your kitchen.
  • Kmart's top kitchen products include a Cast Iron Pot, a 3-Tier Floor Caddy, an Air Fryer, a Non-Stick Grill Plate, a Cheese Board with Knives, an Over-the-Door Basket Organiser, and a Dumpling Press.
  • These products are not only affordable but also highly functional and are favourably compared with more expensive brands.
  • Shoppers have praised these items for their quality, affordability and practicality, cementing Kmart's reputation as a go-to destination for home goods.
Do you have any of these Kmart items at home, members? Which one is your favourite? Share them in the comments below!

I feel pressured to get an air fryer, but I won’t. It’s just a passing fad that will clutter up my bench for a while then end up taking up room in my kitchen cupboard
I have had an air fryer for a few years now and I use it constantly, more than I use my frypan or oven. So much can be cooked in it.