littleblackducky55

May 6, 2024
Mr Squiggle.

I can remember watching Mr Squiggle back in the early 60s. Such a nervous little guy always liked the hostess with me Miss Jane etc to hold his hand. Then there was grumpy Mr Blackboad always saying " hurry up".. Then of course Rocket Mr Sqiggle had a special position for him to fit in
A hole provided for his nose/ pencil.
Mr Squiggle was a clever artist drawing/joining lines & shapes to make a picture. Sometimes sideways or upside-down. Put he would get a picture drawn.
Loved the show

Reactions: oldchook58 and DLHM
Mr Squiggle the man from the moon. Loved this show and always wondered how he could draw with his nose and turn the picture upside down to reveal something, so talented. Miss Pat was his hand holder when I watched him. He used to say "Yes, Miss Pat" alot and my mum and I often used to say this to each other when answering each other, so funny. Kids of today should be watching this show, they might even learn something.

Join the conversation

News, deals, games, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.

Seniors Discount Club

The SDC searches for the best deals, discounts, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.
  1. New members
  2. Jokes & fun
  3. Photography
  4. Nostalgia / Yesterday's Australia
  5. Food and Lifestyle
  6. Money Saving Hacks
  7. Offtopic / Everything else

Latest Articles

• We believe that retirement should be a time to relax and enjoy life, not worry about money. That's why we're here to help our members make the most of their retirement years. If you're over 60 and looking for ways to save money, connect with others, and have a laugh, we’d love to have you aboard.
  • Advertise with us

User Menu

Enjoyed Reading our Story?

• Share this forum to your loved ones.
Change Weather Postcode×
Change Petrol Postcode×