Cheb

Nov 1, 2021
JOKE

An elderly couple was flying to Hawaii for a two-week vacation to celebrate their 50th anniversary.
Suddenly, over the public address system the Captain announces. " Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am afraid I have some very bad news. Our engines have ceased functioning and we will attempt an emergency landing.
Luckily, I see an uncharted island below us and we should be able to land on the beach.
However, the odds are that we may never be rescued and will have to live on the island for the rest of our lives.
Thanks to the skill of the flight crew, the plane lands safely on the island.
An hour later, the Husband turns to his Wife and asks, "Honey, did we pay the car bill this month?"
" No, sweetheart." she responds.
Still shaken from the crash landing, he then asks, " Did we pay our credit card bill yet?"
" Oh no! I'm sorry, I forgot to send the cheque," she says.
" One last thing, did you remember to pay the medical bill for the hospital visit, last month?" he asks.
" Oh, forgive me, sweetheart," begged the Wife, " I didn't send that one, either."
The Husband grabs her and gives her the biggest hug in 50 years.
She pulls away and asks him, " What was the hug for?"
The Husband answers, " They'll find us !"

An elderly couple was flying to Hawaii for a two-week vacation to celebrate their 50th anniversary.
Suddenly, over the public address system the Captain announces. " Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am afraid I have some very bad news. Our engines have ceased functioning and we will attempt an emergency landing.
Luckily, I see an uncharted island below us and we should be able to land on the beach.
However, the odds are that we may never be rescued and will have to live on the island for the rest of our lives.
An hour later, the Husband turns to his Wife and asks, "Honey, did we pay the car bill this month?"
Still shaken from the crash landing, he then asks, " Did we pay our credit card bill yet?"
" One last thing, did you remember to pay the medical bill for the hospital visit, last month?" he asks.
" Oh, forgive me, sweetheart," begged the Wife, " I didn't send that one, either."
were flying??

A friend of mine who is no longer with us used to say no matter how many times he moved house the Waltons Man would soon find him

Reactions: Ricci and Mia
That's a good one.

DID YOU KNOW HORSE MANURE CAN HELP IN THE FIGHT AGAINST CORONAVIRUS !

Take fresh Horse Manure and rub it on your hands it has the following actions:

• Prevents you touching your face
  • People will stay 2m away from you
  • No-one will want to shake your hand
  • It will make you wash your hands before lunch!

Reactions: Goodbloke