Indulge your sweet tooth like never before with Woolworths' latest heavenly offerings!

As the leaves turn golden and the air grows crisp, it's the perfect time to indulge in sweet comfort food.

Woolworths is once again delighting taste buds across the nation with its latest dessert offerings, which are sure to transform your after-dinner treats into a heavenly experience.

The supermarket giant has once again tapped into the hearts (and stomachs) of Australians by introducing bite-sized versions of the popular Baked Cheesecake with Lotus Biscoff®.

Recognising the love affair Aussies have with this creamy, caramelised delight, Woolworths has now made it easier to enjoy a personal treat without the commitment of a full-sized cake.

image (1).jpg
Woolworths released its dessert offerings to transform your sweet tooth game. Credit: Woolworths

The new 220g Woolworths Baked Cheesecake With Biscoff 2 Pack is perfect for sharing with a friend or savouring the moment solo.

Donald Keith, Woolworths Bakery Merchandise Manager, acknowledged the unwavering passion Australians have for the unique Lotus Biscoff® flavour.

'Australians’ passion for Lotus Biscoff remains strong year-round, with millions of our Lotus Biscoff products flying off our shelves every year,’ he said.

‘From cakes to our most recent hit, the Lotus Biscoff Hot Cross Bun, it’s clear our customers crave more ways to enjoy this iconic flavour.’

‘We’re excited to introduce this new Lotus Biscoff size, which is perfect for individuals who would like to indulge in the decadent flavour without needing to devour a whole cake, though we’re sure there are many out there who prefer the bigger size!’

Priced at $8.00, the twin-pack Woolworths Baked Cheesecake with Biscoff is available in most stores from Monday 13 May, with availability in South Australia from Monday 15 July.

This addition is a perfect complement to Woolworths' existing Lotus Biscoff bakery range, which includes the larger 900g Woolworths Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake and the Vanilla Cake with Lotus Biscoff 450g.

The Baked Cheesecake with Lotus Biscoff® has already garnered a following, with social media influencers like Beau Newton and Nectoriouspapi singing its praises.

In his video last year, Beau Newton expressed his satisfaction with Woolworths' range of desserts in stores.

‘Woolworths has been coming out with the best desserts lately,’ he said.

He shared how delicious the crust of the cheesecake was.

‘Look at the base, yum!’

You can watch Beau Newton’s video below:

Credit: @beau_david_newton / TikTok

But the sweet news doesn't end there. Woolworths is also introducing a new twist on the classic Long John donut!

The new Woolworths Long John Fresh Cream and Caramel 2-Pack donut is a luxurious take on the traditional raspberry jam and cream classic.

This latest creation is part of Woolworths' ongoing efforts to bring café-style treats to your home, joining the ranks of their popular lamingtons and mudcakes.

Available in selected stores from Monday, 13 May, for $5.00, this new Long John variant is set to become a fast favourite for those who crave a balance of fluffy dough, rich cream, and smooth caramel.

And for those who love to mix up their snack game, Woolworths has more in store.

Jaffas have made a comeback, with a 300g pack available for $6.80, and Polly Waffle Bites are also gracing the shelves again, with a 125g pack for $5.50.

Not to mention the US hit Cheez It range, including the Cheez It Snap'd Cheddar Cheese and Sour Cream & Onion, both in 185g packs for $7.
Key Takeaways
  • Woolworths has launched a new twin-pack size of the popular Baked Cheesecake with Lotus Biscoff, each containing two 220g cakes.
  • The cheesecake features a rich and creamy texture, a distinctive caramelised flavour, and a crumbly biscuit base.
  • Woolworths is also introducing a new Cream and Caramel Long John donut, adding to its bakery range.
  • Other fun snack picks available at Woolworths include the return of Jaffas, Polly Waffle Bites, and the US hit Cheez It range.
Members, which Woolworths treat are you most excited to try? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Reactions: Ezzy and Littleboy8
Sponsored
Yummo and 200% better than these expensive store bought things I bet.

I know absolutely nothing about baking. @Suzanne rose you will have to guide me through it! 🫤
Most of my recipes are step by step. My new kitchen is finally chosen and will be installed in 2 weeks.

Then I will start my YouTube videos and can put the links up here with each recipe I post . I can't wait .

This is our final plan. Kitchen is bigger than photo looks the pantry on the wall will have 3 doors not the 6 they added.
I can't wait for all the extra bench space. The only thing we need to decide is the black bench or solid wood bench which will need oiling every 6 months
20240518_140630.jpg

Most of my recipes are step by step. My new kitchen is finally chosen and will be installed in 2 weeks.

Then I will start my YouTube videos and can put the links up here with each recipe I post . I can't wait .

This is our final plan. Kitchen is bigger than photo looks the pantry on the wall will have 3 doors not the 6 they added.
I can't wait for all the extra bench space. The only thing we need to decide is the black bench or solid wood bench which will need oiling every 6 months
View attachment 48787
Nice!! Go with the black benchtop. Less maintenance than the wooden benchtop.

Reactions: Gsr and Ezzy

View attachment 48787
Awesome.

Reactions: Gsr
I absolutely love anything that is Biscoff based including the biscuits themselves and have made my own cheesecake using them but when my son saw the Biscoff Baked Cheesecake in Woolworths the day before Mother's Day, guess what I got for Mother's Day. I am NOT a fan of Baked Cheesecakes but this was to die for. Nearly had a coronary though when he told me he paid well over $20.00 for it (he wouldn't tell me the exact price)

Reactions: Veggiepatch and Gsr