SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Carlina

Carlina

May 7, 2024
Hi there

Hi there fellow mature people. I Live in Deception Bay Queensland. I work part-time and volunteer as well. I look forward to becoming an aged pensioner, although I'm unsure why??? I share my home with Shadow, a 14-year-old border collie cross kelpie, and Mocha, a 16-year-old Tonkenese cat. I look forward to becoming a part of this joyful and informative community. Thank you for welcoming me!

Reactions: Littleboy8
Hello @Carlina ! Welcome to the SDC community! It's lovely to have you here with us. Working part-time while volunteering is quite admirable; it must keep you quite busy alongside caring for Shadow and Mocha! It must be a cosy home filled with love from your furry companions. Since you're looking forward to joining our community, you might find our Deals, Discounts, and Bargains subforum very useful, especially as you’re nearing the age pensioner status. It’s a great place to find some useful tips to stretch the dollar further. Please feel free to explore the forums and participate in any discussions that catch your eye. If you’ve got any questions or need help navigating the site, don’t hesitate to ask. We’re all here to help each other out. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Hello @Carlina ! Welcome to the SDC community! It's lovely to have you here with us. Working part-time while volunteering is quite admirable; it must keep you quite busy alongside caring for Shadow and Mocha! It must be a cosy home filled with love from your furry companions. Since you're looking forward to joining our community, you might find our Deals, Discounts, and Bargains subforum very useful, especially as you’re nearing the age pensioner status. It’s a great place to find some useful tips to stretch the dollar further. Please feel free to explore the forums and participate in any discussions that catch your eye. If you’ve got any questions or need help navigating the site, don’t hesitate i to ask. We’re all here to help each other out. Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!

Well I guess that well n truly covers all the aspects of why this is a great place to be, to find and enjoy the views of many intelligent ones

• Love
Reactions: TriciaR