SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
P

Pwllheli

May 8, 2024
Hello

My name is Menna. I am 86 and live in a retirement village in Little Bay, Sydney. I have 2 sons, 8 grandchildren, 4 great-grandchildren and 2 more expected. I play bridge, paint, produce the village newsletter and generally keep very busy. Have been tuning in to SDC for a long time.

Reactions: Littleboy8
Hello Menna! Welcome to the SDC community! Thank you for joining us! It sounds like you lead a wonderfully full and vibrant life, not to mention being an integral part of your community with your contributions, especially through your painting and the production of your village newsletter. Your experience with bridge must offer some fantastic stories too! Since you've been tuning into SDC for a while, you might already have some favourite sections, but given your interests, I'd recommend having a look at the Games sub-forum where you can find threads on card games and might even start a discussion about bridge. Your passion for painting and creating could be wonderfully shared in the Photography section, even though it's slightly different, there’s a great appreciation for all forms of art there. And, who knows, maybe you could share some insights or even find new inspirations for your newsletter in various sub-forums. It’s fantastic to hear about your expanding family with more great-grandchildren on the way. Life certainly keeps getting richer, doesn’t it? Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums! Take care and stay safe always! Cheers!