SirExton

Mar 24, 2022
Going to Prison

A judge had three young boys in court for minor drug misdemeanours and said, I will give you three a chance and not send you to prison. The judge gave each kid a postcard on the left hand side bottom corner was a small circle, on the right hand side half of the postcard was a circle that took up the whole half of the card.

The judge said to the kds "now I want you to tell your friends using the two circles why it is bad to take drugs and evade going to prison!" two months later the judge is reviewing the three kids' case and asked them how they went on convincing their friends not to take drugs and evade going to prison?

1st kid said "I have convinced 8 friends" The judge said "Very good how did you do that?" The first replied "I said see this small circle that is the size of your heart if you take drugs, but if you don't the big circle represents your healthy strong heart!" The judge again said "That's very good!"

2nd kid said "I have convinced 17 of my friends not to take drugs, I said the small circle represents the number of friends you will have if you take drugs and the big circle will be the proportion of friends you will have, if you do not take drugs! The judge said "that's brilliant!"

The judge asked the 3rd kid "now how did you get on?" The third kid replied "I convinced 8,954 friends not to take drugs" The judge said "my god how did you convince 8,954 friends not to take drugs, from the postcard diagram?' The 3rd kid replied "it was easy, I pointed at the little circle and said, that tiny circle represents the size of your bum hole, when you go into prison.and the big circle, is its size when you come out of prison!"