SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
S

Singomate

Feb 16, 2022
Now at Tweed Heads
Ethanol ⛽

Would just like to share my experience, with that cheap and nasty fuel,all backed up with facts from a very experienced mechanic 30 years so he has seen pretty much all. I purchased a second hand car for my wife all seemed good until I got a service and replace a leaky casket top end of motor,took cover off and rang me so in I went . First thing he said this car has been running on ethanol afew phone calls to guy I purchased from confirmed his diagnosis futher examination on car found out it was on last legs,$6000.00 down the tube. Please use a higher octane fuel ie 91 to look after your motor

Join the conversation

News, deals, games, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.

Seniors Discount Club

The SDC searches for the best deals, discounts, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.
  1. New members
  2. Jokes & fun
  3. Photography
  4. Nostalgia / Yesterday's Australia
  5. Food and Lifestyle
  6. Money Saving Hacks
  7. Offtopic / Everything else

Latest Articles

• We believe that retirement should be a time to relax and enjoy life, not worry about money. That's why we're here to help our members make the most of their retirement years. If you're over 60 and looking for ways to save money, connect with others, and have a laugh, we’d love to have you aboard.
  • Advertise with us

User Menu

Enjoyed Reading our Story?

• Share this forum to your loved ones.
Change Weather Postcode×
Change Petrol Postcode×