Cleaning pro raves about an affordable ALDI gadget that cleans YEARS WORTH of grime

If you’ve ever had to clean an extremely filthy piece of furniture–we’re talking about decades worth of built-up dirt–then you know well how difficult and time-consuming the task is. But it doesn’t have to be!

One Aussie mum who works as a professional cleaner revealed the best gadget she uses to make the job as easy as pie. She took to the Mums Who Clean Facebook page to introduce the handy $29.99 gadget to fellow shoppers.

The mum detailed that the 'priceless' handheld steam cleaner does an 'incredible job' at leaving just about anything spotless and banishing years' worth of dirt and grime.

'They sanitise and disinfect at 240 degrees, removing built-up “yuck” in places you'd never get to!’ she wrote in the post, adding that the appliance is a huge time saver.

qRJgCPt_HuTQWCdKK_fRWHA2Hrdgawnx20pDjPThWiOj4xeaVsJRBpFp8KHirSX1Lqa2GGj9Ylnq_1ePidihQQdx-xQbRoHjzzkl7OE_vOdhux2RuE6X2d4ibzHD7Zeyy7oZfHLpjDaQKxXAeXdlIZ6_ZAR20KXX0eGCp77nkLBhGpFbyegI-4d8hw

The cleaning pro vouched for ALDI’s handheld steam cleaner. Source: ALDI

'I can't recommend steam cleaning enough and there are hundreds of places to use them.'

Steam cleaners are suitable for countless surfaces around the home and come with a range of attachments and accessories that you can experiment with to make cleaning easier.

After being flooded with queries, the mum added that the steamer works well for cleaning sliding door tracks, spot stains on the carpet, and kitchen floor grout. Dozens more flocked to the comments section to express how keen they were to nab one for themselves.

'I hear they a great for killing small weeds in paved or pebbled areas too!’ one user said.

Zov1ybKP_DU5uN197gF82IxqInM6cq1K_Zv_gaotRFGYV4RKJjZS9iLaLUGIymoW6Y8mrHNeAE2vKISQLEXFYCvbWal-bZwJ6LLf0PV07h7b5y620foT89ORFbe_hCkGqJqpbpsmX8opFgFRR2FYAWDMzOaJ65FcARJ74UC_x9LiyrDliMGHr49jfQ

Most steam cleaners come with accessories and attachments. Source: ALDI

'Great for cleaning grooves in sliding windows and doors! I still use my ALDI steam cleaner from 12 years ago!' another gushed.

However, not everyone was impressed by the steamer, with one complaining that it would turn off every few minutes to 'cool and reheat'. The cleaning guru reassured shoppers that they can opt to return the item if it doesn't suit their needs.

As of now, the steam cleaner from ALDI is currently experiencing delays, so it’s unavailable online. But there have been reports that it’s available in some stores across the country. Make sure to keep an eye out!

What are your thoughts about this cleaning gadget? Are you a fan of steam cleaners? Better yet, what cleaning appliance would you recommend to others? Let us know in the comments.

Curious about how well other ALDI steam cleaners perform? Watch a review below:

Source: BuyOrBuyNot

Reactions: Ezzy, BJM and Ricci
Sponsored
I'm starting to wonder if it isn't the shops pretending to be these customers.

My daughter purchased this from Aldi for her husband maybe 6 weeks ago to use on her car seats and lounge room.

She said it was the worst thing she purchased, took it back and had it replaced thinking maybe there was something wrong with it, but the next one was the same.

She recently found out a friend purchased the same item and had the same problem.

I would have got one if my daughter hadn't purchased one

I had one and it took forever going along grout lines - and a steam mop that left the floors spotted. Thinking both of these were just the brand being an issue and bought others. Waste of time and ended up in cupboard again. Recently threw these out.

Last edited:
These so called “influencers“ take people for a ride 😁
I take no notice of them………they just want numbers in their posts 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: Ricci
If you’ve ever had to clean an extremely filthy piece of furniture–we’re talking about decades worth of built-up dirt–then you know well how difficult and time-consuming the task is. But it doesn’t have to be!

One Aussie mum who works as a professional cleaner revealed the best gadget she uses to make the job as easy as pie. She took to the Mums Who Clean Facebook page to introduce the handy $29.99 gadget to fellow shoppers.

The mum detailed that the 'priceless' handheld steam cleaner does an 'incredible job' at leaving just about anything spotless and banishing years' worth of dirt and grime.

'They sanitise and disinfect at 240 degrees, removing built-up “yuck” in places you'd never get to!’ she wrote in the post, adding that the appliance is a huge time saver.

qRJgCPt_HuTQWCdKK_fRWHA2Hrdgawnx20pDjPThWiOj4xeaVsJRBpFp8KHirSX1Lqa2GGj9Ylnq_1ePidihQQdx-xQbRoHjzzkl7OE_vOdhux2RuE6X2d4ibzHD7Zeyy7oZfHLpjDaQKxXAeXdlIZ6_ZAR20KXX0eGCp77nkLBhGpFbyegI-4d8hw

The cleaning pro vouched for ALDI’s handheld steam cleaner. Source: ALDI

'I can't recommend steam cleaning enough and there are hundreds of places to use them.'

Steam cleaners are suitable for countless surfaces around the home and come with a range of attachments and accessories that you can experiment with to make cleaning easier.

After being flooded with queries, the mum added that the steamer works well for cleaning sliding door tracks, spot stains on the carpet, and kitchen floor grout. Dozens more flocked to the comments section to express how keen they were to nab one for themselves.

'I hear they a great for killing small weeds in paved or pebbled areas too!’ one user said.

Zov1ybKP_DU5uN197gF82IxqInM6cq1K_Zv_gaotRFGYV4RKJjZS9iLaLUGIymoW6Y8mrHNeAE2vKISQLEXFYCvbWal-bZwJ6LLf0PV07h7b5y620foT89ORFbe_hCkGqJqpbpsmX8opFgFRR2FYAWDMzOaJ65FcARJ74UC_x9LiyrDliMGHr49jfQ

Most steam cleaners come with accessories and attachments. Source: ALDI

'Great for cleaning grooves in sliding windows and doors! I still use my ALDI steam cleaner from 12 years ago!' another gushed.

However, not everyone was impressed by the steamer, with one complaining that it would turn off every few minutes to 'cool and reheat'. The cleaning guru reassured shoppers that they can opt to return the item if it doesn't suit their needs.

As of now, the steam cleaner from ALDI is currently experiencing delays, so it’s unavailable online. But there have been reports that it’s available in some stores across the country. Make sure to keep an eye out!

What are your thoughts about this cleaning gadget? Are you a fan of steam cleaners? Better yet, what cleaning appliance would you recommend to others? Let us know in the comments.

Curious about how well other ALDI steam cleaners perform? Watch a review below:

Source: BuyOrBuyNot

I purchased one like this years ago (not from Aldi) and it was not as hoped and stopped working after only a few times. Maybe Aldi's is a better model. I purchased a vacuum from Aldi a year or two ago and had to return it, also a car vacuum I had to return. Don't have much faith in Aldi's electrical.

• Sad
Reactions: Ricci