80gr greek or plain yoghurt
80ml oil
150gr raw sugar
2 eggs
2 cups S/R flour
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 bananas, mashed
150gr fresh or frozen blueberries, plus 50gr for reserve

In a bowl, use a whisk to mix yoghurt, oil and sugar until smooth.
One at a time, whisk the eggs. Stir in the rest of the ingredients with a pinch of salt.
Mix until just combined, don't overmix.

Spoon into 12 hole muffin tin. Push the reserved blueberries into the top of each muffin.
Oven 170 degrees or 150 degrees fan-forced for 40 minutes.

I made cream cheese icing:
50gr butter
200gr cream cheese
100gr icing sugar
With an electric mixer, beat butter until soft. Add cream cheese and beat.
Sift icing sugar and beat.
This icing can be prepared in advance and store in the fridge until needed.

IMG202405.jpg

IMG20240.jpg

Sponsored
Isn’t it posted if it’s up there
It is but if sdc post it in the daily newsletter than everyone will see it.
Some People only see the recipes posted daily in the newsletter and don't realise there is other recipes posted

I've had people messaging me for certain recipes and I had already posted ones

She made them yesterday and said another great muffin . I told her I crowned you the muffin queen.

My just did the new plans for my long awaited kitchen . The lady was so nice and 2 hours felt like 10 min
That's a nice compliment. I seem to only post muffins these days. Probably because they are quick and easy. Never ice them, except I thought I would with these.
Happy to hear you are getting quotes for your new kitchen. Something to look forward to!

Reactions: DLHM and Littleboy8
That's a nice compliment. I seem to only post muffins these days. Probably because they are quick and easy. Never ice them, except I thought I would with these.
Happy to hear you are getting quotes for your new kitchen. Something to look forward to!
I'm very happy with it , loads of storage, large breakfast bench , new appliances under $20,000. I doing plain smooth white gloss cupboard and light wood bench tops . Finally hubby and I agreed. And he keeps his fishtank in the dinning room

Reactions: DLHM
I'm very happy with it , loads of storage, large breakfast bench , new appliances under $20,000. I doing plain smooth white gloss cupboard and light wood bench tops . Finally hubby and I agreed. And he keeps his fishtank in the dinning room
Should be lovely with light wood bench tops. Those fish would have done a sigh of relief too.

Should be lovely with light wood bench tops. Those fish would have done a sigh of relief too.
That fishtank we had tropical fish , then just goldfish then carp as babies which when they grew went in our pond. Now he wants tropical again. I wanted to give it away , too much work

Reactions: Penny4
It is but if sdc post it in the daily newsletter than everyone will see it.
Some People only see the recipes posted daily in the newsletter and don't realise there is other recipes posted

I've had people messaging me for certain recipes and I had already posted ones
Thanks for the bb/b muffins recipe 😊

Nice and bright with clean lines. Will be a joy to spend time in! 🍰🥮🍤🥗🥘🌮🥓🍳🥦🧄🫒🍋🥑
That's what I wanted I nearly went with a country style one but I have a Tasmanian oak one atm with grooves and it's so hard to clean so I decided on a smooth and glossy finish . The kitchen is much bigger than it is in the photo.

My current kitchen is in excellent condition so not sure if to demolish it or see if anyone wants a free kitchen.

That's what I wanted I nearly went with a country style one but I have a Tasmanian oak one atm with grooves and it's so hard to clean so I decided on a smooth and glossy finish . The kitchen is much bigger than it is in the photo.

My current kitchen is in excellent condition so not sure if to demolish it or see if anyone wants a free kitchen.
Tassie oak I’d see if someone wants it please don’t wreck it 😊
Where’s the dishwasher I thought it would be necessary for your family and all the cooking you do, or is hubby still it.🙀

Last edited:
Tassie oak I’d see if someone wants it please don’t wreck it 😊
Where’s the dishwasher I thought it would be necessary for your family and all the cooking you do, or is hubby still it.🙀
I’ve got white embossed kitchen cupboards and they actually add a bit of elegance to an otherwise boring kitchen. And they are definately no harder to clean than plain ones.😊