Recipe and photo are mine

INGREDIENTS

4 egg whites at room temperature
3/4 cups caster sugar
3 teaspoon cornflour
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
600mls thickened cream whipped
strawberries or other fresh berries for serving I always use strawberries then any other berries that are on sale
I also use kiwi fruit and mango when in season

INSTRUCTIONS
Preheat oven to 150 ° C or 130 °C fan-forced

1:Slowly Whisk the egg whites and gradually increase speed until
stiff peaks form,
2: Gradually add sugar, 1/4 of a cup at a time and whisk after each
addition for about 1 minute. Whisk until sugar is blended in
3: After the last of the sugar has been added, whisk on high for 2 minutes. The mixture should be very thick and glossy
4: Combine the cornflour, vinegar and vanilla essence in a very small
bowl.
5: Add to the meringue mixture and fold using a metal spoon until just combined.
6. Line a 12" round pizza tray with a piece of baking paper

7. Start scooping out the meringue mixture, forming a circle roughly
25 cm in diameter.
Use a spatula, to gently start shaping your pavlova. Start at the bottom and gently make nice neat lines moving toward the top of
the pavlova
Reduce oven temperature to 120°C or 100 C fan-forced and place pavlova in the oven on the middle shelf.
Cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Turn on oven light to see
the pavlova. The pavlova should be lightly browned. To check , quickly open the oven door and touch the pavlova. It should be dry to thetouch
Turn off the oven, and leave the pavlova in the oven with the door
slightly open until the pavlova is cooled down. If need be use a towel to keep door ajar

To serve, whip the cream, and gently spoon onto the top of the Cooled pavlova and top with strawberries, blueberries, kiwifruit and passionfruit

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
Just add some banana and kiwi fruit to yours and you have mine.🍌🥝
I will do either all red berries or strawberries, kiwi fruit and passionfruit.
It's a all time family favourite.
I used to make one just for my grandfather and now every now and then I make one just for my 15 year old grandson who is severely autistic. He doesn't talk but when he has seen I made one for him, he will smile, grab my face and put his forehead on my forehead. This is how he shows love ❤️ 😍

I am partial to anything coffee or lemon flavoured…but this time coffee wins!!
Add tablespoon of coffee powder to the basic mix.
Flavour the cream with Coffee Vodka Syrup, after piling cream on the pavlova, scatter over Chocolate covered coffee beans and big chocolate curls…Yum!!

Reactions: Littleboy8 and DLHM
I used to make one just for my grandfather and now every now and then I make one just for my 15 year old grandson who is severely autistic. He doesn't talk but when he has seen I made one for him, he will smile, grab my face and put his forehead on my forehead. This is how he shows love ❤️ 😍
He's lucky he has you, I also have a grandson with autism, I think he's awesome. ☺️

Gosh I thought you were going to say he grabbed your face and shoved it in the pavlova🤣🤣

I am partial to anything coffee or lemon flavoured…but this time coffee wins!!
Add tablespoon of coffee powder to the basic mix.
Flavour the cream with Coffee Vodka Syrup, after piling cream on the pavlova, scatter over Chocolate covered coffee beans and big chocolate curls…Yum!!
Oh yeah baby I’m salivating anything coffee I 💖