SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Suzanne rose

Suzanne rose

Jun 27, 2022
Sydney
Abundance In My Garden

I live in Sydney and I don't know if it's all the rain and sunshine we are having but our garden is so alive.

This is the 3 rd season in a row that we have had so many banana's
Screenshot_20240121_102528_Gallery.jpg

We have two mango trees that are absolutely full and with huge mangoes 🥭 we must have well over 100 mangoes and that's the big ones
Screenshot_20240121_102540_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240121_102616_Gallery.jpg
Then we have an overgrown garden of spinach, kale, rocket ect

Screenshot_20240121_104157_Gallery.jpg

Our olive trees are fruiting as are our fig trees

The best part is that we are able to provide family, friends and neighbours fresh produce.

Hubby went fishing last night and caught a large mixture of large bream and snapper ,so we will be giving alot of these away as well.

If you live near Roselands nsw message me and I'm happy to share

Last edited:
Reactions: Littleboy8
Abundance In My Garden

I live in Sydney and I don't know if it's all the rain and sunshine we are having but our garden is so alive.

This is the 3 rd season in a row that we have had so many banana's
View attachment 39594

We have two mango trees that are absolutely full and with huge mangoes 🥭 we must have well over 100 mangoes and that's the big ones
View attachment 39596
View attachment 39600
Then we have an overgrown garden of spinach, kale, rocket ect

View attachment 39601

Our olive trees are fruiting as are our fig trees

The best part is that we are able to provide family, friends and neighbours fresh produce.

Hubby went fishing last night and caught a large mixture of large bream and snapper ,so we will be giving alot of these away as well.

If you live near Roselands nsw message me and I'm happy to share
Your garden looks really pretty.😊You should go on vasilli’s garden to kitchen show on ch31. 😊

Reactions: Suzanne rose