Win an Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress - Australia's #1 Mattress for Back Pain

We are thrilled to announce another life-changing giveaway with our friends over at Ergoflex.

We know how important quality sleep is for overall health.

Wave goodbye to aches, pains and interrupted sleep with Australia’s #1 mattress for back pain, Ergoflex*.

Want to get your hands on this top-performing mattress* for FREE? Ergoflex is offering one lucky SDC member a free Ergoflex® 5G Memory Foam Mattress*.

ergoflex_1093 (1).jpg
Your best sleep ever awaits. Image Credit: Ergoflex

To win the sleep of your dreams:
1. Click here and sign up to Ergoflex’s newsletter list* so they can keep you in the loop about new releases and discounts.
2. Comment below, in 25 words or less, how an Ergoflex mattress would change your life.

How to sign up for Ergoflex’s newsletter list
Click here* and scroll to the bottom of the webpage. On the bottom right hand side you will see ‘sign up for latest news and offers’. Enter your details and that’s step one done!

Screen Shot 2024-09-18 at 1.28.30 pm.png
Ergoflex’s newsletter list. Image Credit: Ergoflex

On top of this generous offer, Ergoflex* has also created a unique offer code exclusive to SDC readers. You can claim 20% off Ergoflex’s mattress* and accessories* (including pillows*, sheets*, mattress protectors* and even bed bases*).

Use the code BETTERSLEEP20 at the checkout to claim your discount.

ergoflex_1236 (2).jpg
Sweet dreams are only a mattress away. Image Credit: Ergoflex

Behind Ergoflex in Australia* are two families based in the beautiful, vine-strewn Hunter Valley, NSW. Brothers-in-law Matthew and Charles eat, breathe and sleep Ergoflex*.

With a 4.8 Product Review* rating, Ergoflex has been consistently the highest-rated mattress brand in Australia for over a decade. You can even hear directly from verified customers here*. Practitioners across Australia even recommend Ergoflex* to their clients to help ease issues of back pain, sore joints, fibromyalgia and poor circulation.

This competition closes on October 13th, 2024 at 11:59 pm*, so be sure to enter before then! After all, you have to be in it to win it.

You can find the Ts and Cs below.

Terms and Conditions:
- The winner can select a mattress of their choice from the Ergoflex range, including single, long single, king single, double, queen or king.
- **The prize includes free delivery to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, the Gold Coast, and Newcastle. Outside of these areas, the SDC will cover the delivery fee for the winner.
- Please note that there are constraints to Ergoflex’s delivery service in certain areas, including but not limited to regional WA, regional NT, far north QLD, and regional TAS.
- Delivery is to the door only.
- Ergoflex’s 30-day trial and return option does not apply.
- Mattress Only: Does not include accessories or any furniture shown in any imagery used.
-This competition closes on October 13th at 11:59 pm. The winner will be chosen on October 14th and notified shortly after via the email attached to their forum profile.

Last edited:
Sponsored
My wife and I have been married for over 45 years now and it’s only in the last 3 years she has not slept in the bed with me She has very bad hips and sometimes she can hardly walk. I would not say that the Ergoflex mattress would allow her to sleep in the same bed a I but it would be worth a try. To whoever wins the mattress congratulations

• Love
Reactions: deni67
Both hubby and I suffer back pain and I am arthritic. So to sleep on a mattress that is both supportive and comfortable would be a bonus. Especially after a day with the Grandchildren whom we adore.

• Love
Sleeping is not an easy task whilst suffering from spinal stenosis,arthritis and fibromyalgia so anything that could make it possible is welcomed .

• Love
Can I just say that I would hate for anyone to miss out on this opportunity by not following rule 2 which says:
"2. Comment below, in 25 words or less, how an Ergoflex mattress would change your life."
Please edit your posts so you can be in with a chance :)

Reactions: Tambro
I’ve” suffered severe back pain or over 20 years. I’ve always wanted a mattress that might reduce my pain at night and give me better sleep