The Oodie’s Official NRL Range Is Something to Cheer About

This year's NRL grand final is fast-approaching, with kick-off slated for 6:30 pm AEST at Accor Stadium in Sydney on Sunday, October 6.

But footy fever wouldn’t be the same without good snacks, supporters to cheer with, and, of course, dedication and pride in one’s team! Everyone knows if you cheer loud enough, they’ll hear you through the TV. 😉

That’s why I wanted to introduce you to my favourite recent find: Aussie brand The Oodie’s licensed NRL collection*!

Whether you’re after their classic best-selling Oodie or a Zip Through Outdoor Jacket*, they’ve got you covered. You can even sort by your team; how easy is that?

Screen Shot 2024-09-27 at 10.02.02 am.png
Who are you cheering on? Image Credit: Oodie

Now, you know I have to give a shout-out to the Broncos in honour of my Nanna and Poppy. Isn’t this Broncos Zip-Through Outdoor Jacket* perfect for season after season?

Screen Shot 2024-09-27 at 10.02.41 am.png
The Broncos Zip-Through Outdoor Jacket. Image Credit: Oodie

Not familiar with the Oodie? Their classic Oodie* is, and I don’t say this lightly, unparalleled comfort. This is the original wearable blanket designed for endless snuggles and cosy moments. And, as Maddie and I have realised, fantastic for virtual work meetings!

Here’s the rundown:
  • Generous & Roomy – One Size Fits Most (Based On 6XL Hoodie)
  • Large Oversized Hood – For Extra Warmth
  • Extra-Large Pocket – To Store Your Essentials
  • Fully-lined Sherpa Fleece – For Ultimate Cosiness
  • Famous ToastyTek™ Fleece Outer – With A Buttery Soft Touch
  • Easy Care – Machine Washable.

How about the Zip-Through Outdoor Jacket*? Think of it as the Oodie you can wear rain, hail, or shine.

The Zip-Through Outdoor Jacket, aka ‘Outdoor Oodie’,* features a durable and water-repellent outer nylon layer. The Nylon layer includes a subtle and stylish quilt pattern reminiscent of a puffer jacket. Designed to keep you warm and dry even when the weather is miserable.

Here’s the rundown:
  • Generous & Roomy – Available In Three Sizes: S/M, L/XL & OOD
  • Extra-Large Side Pockets – To Store Your Essentials
  • Zip Through & Reversible – Choose How You Wear Your Outdoor Oodie
  • Supersoft Fleece Inner – For Unrivalled Warmth & Comfort
  • Water-Repellent Nylon Outer – To Keep You Dry

Now, I’ve just heard that someone on the SDC team is cheering for the Penrith Panthers. Should I change allegiance? The Panthers Oodie* design is quite fetching…

Screen Shot 2024-09-27 at 10.10.28 am.png
The Panthers Oodie. Image Credit: Oodie

But no! I’m a maroon girl.

Want to check out your team’s official licensed collection? You can browse and shop here*.

It would also make for a brilliant Christmas present, just saying!

But hurry, stock is selling fast.

Kick-off is slated for 6:30 pm AEST, October 6th. Will you be tuning in? Perhaps in your NRL-licensed Oodie gear?

Tell us your NRL or NRLW team below!

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission when you click on a link—at no cost to you! We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Sponsored