SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
mOiOz

mOiOz

Jun 10, 2022
THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT AND ROYALTY

THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT AND ROYALTY

My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, he seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served his food and drinks.

As the plane prepared to descend he came swishing down the aisle and told everyone that,
“Captain Marvel has asked me to announce that he’ll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so all you lovely people if you could just put your trays up, that would be super.“

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed a well-dressed African woman hadn’t moved a muscle.
“Perhaps you didn’t hear me over the big brute engines lovely, but I asked you to raise your Traisey- poo so the main man can Pity-Pat us down onto the ground“

She calmly turned her head and said in a very condescending tone,
“In my country, I am called a Princess, and I take orders from no one“

The fabulous flight attendant put his head to one side and without missing a beat he smiled beautifully and delivered the following,
"Well, sweet cheeks, in my country I’m called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray up bitch!"